Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-07-2013, 07:24 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

LOVE the new website. That's as classy as it gets.

www.PerfectEarthLandscape.com

Follow my updates and pictures on Facebook and LawnSite
Old 01-07-2013, 09:56 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

how do you like the Kage plow systems after a few years? How are they holding up? Would you buy something different today?
Thanks
Old 01-08-2013, 06:22 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

The Kage's are the most bulletproof snow removal device I have ever owned, or probably ever will own. I look at all these other pushers with 10 different hydraulic pistons, power wings, etc and say what a nightmare of maintenance. Everyone should own one of these things who does snow removal.

Book to read this winter: The E Myth Landscape Contractor by Michael Gerber and Tony Bass.
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 01-08-2013, 06:54 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by etwman View Post
The Kage's are the most bulletproof snow removal device I have ever owned, or probably ever will own. I look at all these other pushers with 10 different hydraulic pistons, power wings, etc and say what a nightmare of maintenance. Everyone should own one of these things who does snow removal.

Book to read this winter: The E Myth Landscape Contractor by Michael Gerber and Tony Bass.
Tony Bass as in the Super Lawn Truck guy?
Old 01-08-2013, 07:02 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes and it's a very good book.
"Earth, Turf, & Wood, Inc. is a high-end residential landscape & hardscape company that offers superior employment experiences for employees, exceptional opportunities for our architects, a premium service to our customers and value to the community through service and stewardship. We attempt to honor God in all we do by encouraging teamwork, pursuing excellence passionately, serving those who lead, and demonstrating stewardship of resources."
Old 01-08-2013, 07:26 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

I like our kage system thus far. Its our skid. As far as working hours though I try to keep our guys within that 40-50 hour range. I hate OT but sometimes to get work done it is what it is. Me on the other hand - summer I would say easlily 80 hours a week, there are some weeks I push 100. But I am up early, first to job site, last to leave, maybe setting sprinklers different at nursery etc. Winter time - I sleep alittle more but I help my wife with kids breakfast, off to school etc.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:57 PM
LawnSite Member

Jarod,

The Idea Gallery on the website is absolutely amazing! Thanks for continuing to contribute to the industry and to this thread the way that you do! I hope that you have a GREAT year.

PS - I hope the "Responsibility" sign was not copywrited. I am copying.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:28 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks you too.

That poor website went through so many revisions I lost count, but it came out first class.

Use the responsibility quote, it works.

This one works too.....

Wishing everyone a strong 2013. Off to the Mants show in Baltimore tomorrow.
Attached Images

Old 01-08-2013, 08:37 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
That poor website went through so many revisions I lost count, but it came out first class.
ETW, your website is one of the best I've seen. Very informative, yet easy to navigate. Well done! Hope you guys have a blessed 2013!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-08-2013, 08:55 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:

Thanks for the info on the Kage. Just finishing Category of One its great!! will order this one too. When more come your way please post them. Thanks