Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-14-2012, 06:36 PM
LawnSite Member

Looking for work in MS

Hi folks. I do bush-hogging and mowing work in MS and desperately need jobs. Does anyone have any work they need done or know anyone who does? I'll settle for advertising ideas as well.

Thanks!
Old 06-26-2012, 05:28 PM
Sponsor

Hi I see that i'm a little behind in finding some of these posts, but you mentioned some advertising ideas, have you tried door hanging? Or handing out business cards? I actually work for A'Deas Printing, and we have a few specials on door hangers right now.. We have a small size door hanger that is about 3.5x8.75 and it has a tear off business card.. The cool thing about them is that they have our band-it feature to use for door to door distribution and then it has stick-it on the back of the business card so they can atleast keep your name out there and not forgotten... We have a special right now for a 1,000 for $119 and comes with some free design help.. If you would like any other info or pricing on anything let me know, My name is Glenda and you can reach me at 1-866-778-4254 or shoot me an email anytime at glenda@adeasprinting.com. Good Luck!!