Register free!

Old 06-14-2012, 01:44 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo2199 View Post
I use a professional product through my dealer I bought my Exmark from.
Posted via Mobile Device
Check the main chemical, why does everyone hate landscape fabric so much? I have always had great success keeping the bermuda down and making some quick easy money in the process. Sure you get some seedlings that sprout in the mulch but nothing compared to not having fabric

Ive taken advantage of the world market and started a new business. We are building bombs in the shape of prayer blankets for our middle eastern customers. Business couldnt be better. The prophets are going through the roof!!
Old 06-14-2012, 05:17 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexschultz1 View Post
Check the main chemical, why does everyone hate landscape fabric so much? I have always had great success keeping the bermuda down and making some quick easy money in the process. Sure you get some seedlings that sprout in the mulch but nothing compared to not having fabric
Cause its a real PITA! especially when you find someone with 3 layers of it in and they want you to plant something right there in the area and you have to "Cut" through it like crazy!
Old 06-16-2012, 11:45 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexschultz1 View Post
In my experience, the bermuda just spreads through the mulch on top of the fabric. A proper thickness of mulch will block out weeds just fine and you don't even need to waste the time or the money to put down fabric.