Southern New Jersey Landscaping Company for Sale
*****Complete Full Service Landscaping Company For Sale*****
Owner must relocate, however is interested in seeing this company continue to be successful. Willing to help new owner transition with client introductions and a walk through of all properties. All great paying and loyal customers.
Sale includes 66 clients/leads with either routine or seasonal services in the Cumberland/Glouster/Salem Counties (mostly Bridgeton, Vineland, Williamstown, Glendora) - Will include current pricing list.
Routine weekly/bi-weekly mowing grosses $5000 (+). This does not include extra services like seasonal clean-ups, mulch, stone, seeding, aerating/dethatching, power washing, gutter cleaning... etc. We also provide snow removal. These up sales is where the money is made. This is everything you need and more. Price includes website and professionally printed marketing materials and logo if interested.
Equipment: (all serviced regularly and have manuals for most)
1. 2004 Ford F250 2WD Crew Cab-Extended bed
2. 2003 Ford F250 4WD with 1 year old Hiniker Snow Plow
3. 2007 7 x 16 enclosed Pace Utility Trailer
4. 50 " Exmark Zero-Turn with Vacuum and bagger
5. 36" Wright Stander with grass catcher (brand new less than 30 hours)
6. 36 " Exmark Walk-Behind with grass catcher (belt-driven)
7. Redmax EB4300 Blower
8. (4) 21" Honda Commercial Push Mowers (HR-216, HR 214)
9. SRM 210 Echo Weed Whacker
10. Echo Multi Attachment (Edger, Weed Whacker and Blower)
11. Echo Edger
12. 42" Tow Behind Tiller
13. Billy Goat Leave Vac
14. Troybilt mulching leaf vac with chipper
15. Classens CA 18 Aerator 18"
16. Classen TR-20 thacher 20" with extra blades
17. Classen TS-20 slit seeder 20"
18. Excell 2600 PSI Power Washer with 5HP motor
19. Craftsman walk behind edger
20. Mojack zero-turn mower lift
21. Shovels, rakes, pitch forks, pruners and more.
Last edited by Michael J. Donovan; 05-29-2012 at 11:53 PM. Reason: you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike
I maybe interested in buying out accounts on its own if you want to separate, do you fit the 50 and the 2 36 inside that 7x16 ?
God bless the USA
Lots for sale