Register free!
Search
 
     

Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Mike Leary's Avatar
Mike Leary Mike Leary is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Port Angeles, Washington
Posts: 20,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPT Stream Rotar View Post
I go to the POC before changing out all the heads.
Don't you guys use SAM/PRS heads out there, Eddie?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-07-2012, 08:35 PM
CAPT Stream Rotar's Avatar
CAPT Stream Rotar CAPT Stream Rotar is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cape Cod, Ma
Posts: 5,444
Negative..just regular 1800's
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Mike Leary's Avatar
Mike Leary Mike Leary is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Port Angeles, Washington
Posts: 20,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPT Stream Rotar View Post
Negative..just regular 1800's
Why?.........They should, at least, be SAMs, and PRS if you've got too much juice.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-07-2012, 08:41 PM
CAPT Stream Rotar's Avatar
CAPT Stream Rotar CAPT Stream Rotar is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cape Cod, Ma
Posts: 5,444
The same reason why we dont use flow control valves...

out of my hands.

also the same reason why I dog down pgp's all the time.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Mike Leary's Avatar
Mike Leary Mike Leary is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Port Angeles, Washington
Posts: 20,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPT Stream Rotar View Post
The same reason why we dont use flow control valves...

out of my hands.

also the same reason why I dog down pgp's all the time.
You know my opinion of that.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-07-2012, 08:51 PM
CAPT Stream Rotar's Avatar
CAPT Stream Rotar CAPT Stream Rotar is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cape Cod, Ma
Posts: 5,444
When your hand is not on the helm all you can do is take orders and be a good deck hand.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Mike Leary's Avatar
Mike Leary Mike Leary is online now
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Port Angeles, Washington
Posts: 20,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPT Stream Rotar View Post
When your hand is not on the helm all you can do is take orders and be a good deck hand.
We've had this discussion before; you are between a rock and a hard place. I never suffered fools, which is why I choose to run my own show. You can convince the owner to get with it; do it.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-07-2012, 09:00 PM
CAPT Stream Rotar's Avatar
CAPT Stream Rotar CAPT Stream Rotar is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Cape Cod, Ma
Posts: 5,444
fair enough.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-07-2012, 11:44 PM
FIMCO-MEISTER's Avatar
FIMCO-MEISTER FIMCO-MEISTER is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Red State America
Posts: 18,734
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Leary View Post
Sure would like to see a pic. You don't freeze down there, so that's out. When you say "flex pipe", are you talking about "funny pipe". That's gotta be some kind of crazy pressure to blow those bodies.
Oh it freezes in Dallas. I've repaired many a cracked 12" popup after freeze damage.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-08-2012, 09:35 AM
mrsteve mrsteve is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: dallas tx
Posts: 110
Here's the flex hose and a few of the 1812's
Attached Images
     
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:57 PM.

Page generated in 0.08187 seconds with 8 queries