Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 08-18-2012, 11:52 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey no problem, its by choice. My mowers I use are walkbehinds (a 44in and a 48in) with sulky's honestly they are cheap to own, maintain, and deploy over ZTR's. I got one with a bagger and mulching kit for only $900. As for trailer I run a 6.5x12 it fits a 21in the 44in right next to it, and the 48in behind with room to spare.

Can't see the reason why you'd be looking for a br600 right away from the go. I've used them in the past employeed by another landscaper. Honestly its heavy, gulps fuel, and very exhausting (taking it on and off constantly it just wears you out). Thats why I look at light weight, takes a bit longer moving wet heavy leaf cover but you won't be dragging your rear end by the end of the day.

Picture Thread: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.p...ight=army+pics
Old 08-19-2012, 12:32 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Are you still working for that landscape company, Swampy?
Old 08-21-2012, 04:01 PM
LawnSite Member

the want for the br600 came from threads on here. seems like the least expensive of the powerful units and i have experience with stihl saws and feel they are reliable. i just actually acquired a smaller backpack unit that will do the job so dont need that anymore. someone is selling one on cl for 200 "only used once" seems like that is too good to be true since it is 500 new. I think that I am going to have to make due with the epuipment i currently have and make some money rather than keep spending it. If you still have it and fall and winter do well I would possibly be interested. thanks again and good luck to you