Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-25-2012, 12:44 AM
charmill26's Avatar
charmill26 charmill26 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 369
bump for a nice unit
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-25-2012, 11:04 AM
arbor pro arbor pro is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SD
Posts: 511
listed on ebay...

Put up your best bid and it might be yours. Listed on ebay for 3 day sale... Will sell locally if you want to make me a reasonable offer, otherwise, best bid gets it.

http://http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Bru...item20c766b437.

scott 605-228-9350
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-25-2012, 11:06 AM
arbor pro arbor pro is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SD
Posts: 511
try this

give this a try: http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-Brush-Chip...item20c766b437.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-25-2012, 11:09 AM
swim's Avatar
swim swim is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Franklin,TN
Posts: 357
How about $2500 and I am willing to go pick it up
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-25-2012, 11:16 AM
arbor pro arbor pro is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SD
Posts: 511
offers

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim View Post
How about $2500 and I am willing to go pick it up
Posted via Mobile Device
Let's be real - if you're offer isn't more than the opening bid on ebay, it's not going to be considered. Already have an offer of $5k on the table. Just awaiting further reply. Would really like to get $6500 but still have some wiggle room on that figure.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-25-2012, 05:19 PM
Schuley Schuley is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: South Central WI
Posts: 250
Can you give me more info on the manufacturer? Google doesn't show anything for aircut chipped trailers
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-25-2012, 05:20 PM
Schuley Schuley is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: South Central WI
Posts: 250
Chipper....
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-25-2012, 05:42 PM
arbor pro arbor pro is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SD
Posts: 511
more info

that's the only downfall to this combo - from what I can tell, Air Cut is no longer in business. Parts on the chipper would have to come from bandit or vermeer or morbark or some other source. zenith cutter can make any size cutter knife and sharpen dull ones so that's no big deal. most machine shops can make bearings and other parts. I guess you'd have to almost consider it a homemade piece of equipment and take that into consideration when buying it which is what I did. That said, it's a pretty clean unit without much use on it. I would have been much more leary of it when I bought it if it was all beat to heck but it isn't...

thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-26-2012, 05:04 PM
KarlP KarlP is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: MA
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by arbor pro View Post
Let's be real - if you're offer isn't more than the opening bid on ebay, it's not going to be considered. Already have an offer of $5k on the table. Just awaiting further reply. Would really like to get $6500 but still have some wiggle room on that figure.
Let's be real. One of these units just sold on ebay late last week for $4750.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190690225063

It appears the guy who bought it had second thoughts. He's been trying to pawn it off on a half dozen internet sites on the internet saying it is a great deal for $7500 and has since lowered his price to $6500 when no one bit.

http://www.arboristsite.com/large-equipment/202490.htm
http://nashville.craigslist.org/grd/3099873622.html
http://www.treebuzz.com/forum/showfl...09&Main=328229
http://www.arboristsite.com/commerci...ing/202688.htm
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/grd/3094803780.html

My $2k offer stands.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-26-2012, 09:50 PM
arbor pro arbor pro is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SD
Posts: 511
KarlP, if you're not interested, go pound sand elsewhere. I woudn't sell it to you for $10k let alone $2500 jerk. It doesn't matter what I paid for it, it's worth what it's worth. I've already had a couple offers of $5500 and am just waiting for either of those guys to pony up the dough and it will be theirs. If they don't, then I guess the high bid on ebay will get it and it will bring whatever someone thinks it's worth, not what some little tattletale like KarlP thinks its worth based on what I paid for it. Ok, there. It's hot outside and I've had a long day. Don't especially like characters like KarlP who think it's their duty to hang out on these forums and rain on other guys' parades.

Good Job, KarlP! You got me! I'm a businessman who was looking to make a profit on the deal. Send me to the Democrats to be tarred and feathered...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlP View Post
Let's be real. One of these units just sold on ebay late last week for $4750.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190690225063

It appears the guy who bought it had second thoughts. He's been trying to pawn it off on a half dozen internet sites on the internet saying it is a great deal for $7500 and has since lowered his price to $6500 when no one bit.

http://www.arboristsite.com/large-equipment/202490.htm
http://nashville.craigslist.org/grd/3099873622.html
http://www.treebuzz.com/forum/showfl...09&Main=328229
http://www.arboristsite.com/commerci...ing/202688.htm
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/grd/3094803780.html

My $2k offer stands.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:26 PM.

Page generated in 0.09339 seconds with 8 queries