Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 07-18-2012, 12:45 PM
LawnSite Member

Idea for partnership with Condo Associations

Due to the lack of grass and lack of need to cut the grass I have been putting ideas together on different avenues and I had an idea I wanted to run past the other pros on this site. I was thinking of offering a package to condo associations with my services. Especially in condos with similar house structures, I would quote the prices for gutter cleaning, window cleaning, lawn cutting & lawn services, dog poop cleanup, holiday decorating, etc. and then make those flat rates for anybody in the association. The condo association would benefit because they could make their members aware that such services exist, give them hard numbers to place into their budgets, give them cheaper alternatives to seeking out other companies, and also add a level of confidence (they would know that complaints would kill our reputation within the community). Their rates would be even cheaper if we have a commercial contract with the association and they want the jobs done on the days that we are already on site. Also, we could lower the rates charged for the commercial contract slightly to adjust for the extra business and as a "finder's fee" for new business. My company would benefit due to the free advertising from the association and the new business.

Has anybody tried something similar or think that this would be a viable idea? With the dying economy and companies seeking the lowest bidder, i could lower my bid prices for all services because the volume would make up for it.

Share your ideas please!
Old 07-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Sponsor

If you are in need of any door hangers or flyers or anything like that, check out A'Deas Printing. We have a few specials right now. We have designers on staff that can help with laying out a design if you knwo what you want it to read and we have stock images to pick from or you can provide your own. If you'd be interested i'd be glad to get some pricing together for you, My name is Glenda and my email is glenda@adeasprinting.com. Let me know if you would like any more info or any pricing.