Register free!

Old 08-08-2012, 11:48 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I really like the looks of both those trimmers, will check them out at gie....saw u there last year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-lift guy View Post
For a $1.50 per head I would use my product to trim all if the grass and debrie away from each head or sprinkler head first. Than run thru each zone adjusting the ark,flow and trajectory of each head. Once all of the heads/ VBC's have been exposed everything else is completed pretty fast. This service is offered once a month here in SW Florida due to our year round growing season. www.tastrimmer.com is the product if any one wants to work smarter instead of harder. BTW, the product will not damage the sprinkler heads
Only the operator has that ability or inability. All the best.
easy-lift guy
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-08-2012, 11:52 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I can see it for golf heads i guess. But there is no way in hell i would put 50 holes in my turf. I prefer not to see sprinkler heads.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:18 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
For a $1.50 per head I would use my product to trim all if the grass and debrie away from each head or sprinkler head first. Than run thru each zone adjusting the ark,flow and trajectory of each head. Once all of the heads/ VBC's have been exposed everything else is completed pretty fast. This service is offered once a month here in SW Florida due to our year round growing season. www.tastrimmer.com is the product if any one wants to work smarter instead of harder. BTW, the product will not damage the sprinkler heads
Only the operator has that ability or inability. All the best.
easy-lift guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by grassman177 View Post
I really like the looks of both those trimmers, will check them out at gie....saw u there last year.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks, will not be at the GIE this year. Send me your address via pm if you want to try one anyway on me.
easy-lift guy
Old 08-09-2012, 06:28 AM
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddywater View Post
I can see it for golf heads i guess. But there is no way in hell i would put 50 holes in my turf. I prefer not to see sprinkler heads.
Depends on ones perspective. Here in SW Florida the birth place of the product the need to have all heads in turf areas exposed and accessible is critical from a maintenance standpoint. Our turf types and year round growing
season depend on the TAS Trimmer.
Ted
President-CEO
TAS Industries Inc.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:47 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrigation Contractor View Post
The initial thought was that with them being retired they would be more relaxed and easy going.??

LMAO............

Don't make that same mistake about stay at home parents either.
Old 08-09-2012, 12:32 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Depends on ones perspective. Here in SW Florida the birth place of the product the need to have all heads in turf areas exposed and accessible is critical from a maintenance standpoint. Our turf types and year round growing
season depend on the TAS Trimmer.
Ted
President-CEO
TAS Industries Inc.
I like that lash-up. For years, I thought about adapting a small and large "cookie cutter" to a power head, looks like you've come up with something.
I can't remember on your video, does it have two sizes, for rotors and sprays?
Old 08-09-2012, 02:06 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

35,000 homes and a system check for $29.00?

I got communities with a lot less than 35,000 homes. C'mon down; I'll let you do all of their system checks for $29... hell why be a piker? I'll round it up to $30.

System check must mean something different up there.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it"
Old 08-09-2012, 06:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Retired means this:

Now I have all day to inspect your work, and since I paid you a dollar I OWN YOUR AZZ FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

I have an "Ask about our senior discount" line on all of our adds. This is because they are all cheap and lead with,"How much of a discount do you give for seniors?" This is when I tell them 10% which I note on the bid form so that the project manager knows to add 30% before he takes the 10% off. Retired guys are by far the worst customers as a whole, we have had a few good ones though.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:49 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I witnessed a retired couple totally trash talk our local Wendy's because they didn't offer a senior discount & because the Jr.Bacon went off special from 99¢ to $1.29. Afterward I followed them out & struck up a conversation over their 2012 Subaru SUV. Unaware of my intentions he went on & on over the features & "They don't give 'em away" price details. In the end I declared how I couldn't help but notice how they were so troubled over Wendy's lack of senior discount & such and I just it might do me good to know what these folks were all about. I suggested that maybe I should take note on how to save so that I might one day own such a nice vehicle. The lavish lifestyle i'm
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-09-2012, 06:51 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I witnessed a retired couple totally trash talk our local Wendy's because they didn't offer a senior discount & because the Jr.Bacon went off special from 99¢ to $1.29. Afterward I followed them out & struck up a conversation over their 2012 Subaru SUV. Unaware of my intentions he went on & on over the features & "They don't give 'em away" price details. In the end I declared how I couldn't help but notice how they were so troubled over Wendy's lack of senior discount & such and it just might do me good to know what these folks were all about. I suggested that maybe I should take note on how to save so that I might one day own such a nice vehicle. The lavish lifestyle i'm leading with my thoughtless $3.75 chili & burger order i'll probably never get there.
Posted via Mobile Device