Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 08-20-2012, 02:15 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgaengineer View Post
I've looked at those...I like them.

I am one who hates my Iphone. I preferred my Blackberry.
Posted via Mobile Device
The regular Commando that has been out for a couple years is good, but the new one, the Commando II, is better. I have been in a text group with the phones for a few years now, I had the Commando about 18 months before hit hit the Verizon stores. I got the new CommandoII about 6 months ago, it was supposed to be in the stores by now but now I believe they pushed it back until the beginning of '13. This new one has stronger glass on the front, more waterproofing, better antenna, louder & clearer speakers for when you have someone on speaker phone or using media. The biggest complaint I had about the Commando, is that with the head phone jack set back behind the water/dust cover it makes it difficult to plug some types of headphone jacks in, I also had difficulty plugging my Square card reader in, but thankfully this is one of the things that Cassio fixed on the CommandoII.
Old 08-20-2012, 02:29 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenIndustryAssociates View Post
I have a Cassio Commando II, It's waterproof without needing to use a bulky case. I routinely do the bar trick to get free drinks. People usually see the phone and ask what kind it is because it looks different than most, when I tell them its water proof they never believe me. So I tell them if they buy me a draft I'll show them.
I had this phone. I hated it and it took me two weeks to destroy the screen
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-20-2012, 01:36 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C View Post
If you have an iphone or Android you can have the best of both worlds via Google Voice. I have my business line via Google Voice and I have it programmed to ring my personal phone. I can tell the difference between a business call and a personal call by the different ring tones. A Google Voice numbers also have their own text mgs service, voice mail. I can also call out on my Google Voice number thru the Google Voice app on my iphone and my biz number shows up on my customers caller id. You can also program your Google Voice number to go straight to voice mail after business hours and on weekends...............and most of all it is all FREE!....free to get a number and free calls and text messaging inside of the USA
Absolutely agree with Big C re: Google Voice.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=376205 (comment 3)