Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1051  
Old 06-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Green-Man Green-Man is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sunny South Florida
Posts: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleen Kutz View Post
All man, the HEAT IS ON!!!!☀️☀️
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh my goodness yes. Today was the hottest day here that we have had in a log time. I was drenched in sweat.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #1052  
Old 06-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Kleen Kutz's Avatar
Kleen Kutz Kleen Kutz is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ama,La
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green-Man View Post
Oh my goodness yes. Today was the hottest day here that we have had in a log time. I was drenched in sweat.
Posted via Mobile Device
I know what you mean. I have to bring an extra shirt with me to work everyday now.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #1053  
Old 06-09-2014, 05:30 PM
Grahamslawncare's Avatar
Grahamslawncare Grahamslawncare is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: daytona beach, FL
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleen Kutz View Post
It's a big difference. A lot better than pulling a trailer. My trailer is open. And I got tired of pulling a trailer. I also drove 18 wheelers. For about 17 years. So by have a box truck it's out of site and always locked up. No more worries!! I love it!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, I've been curious because I've seen a few people in town drive box trucks, and I've also seen these types of trucks but the 4 doors. It's not like I can afford to upgrade yet. I run a 21" self propelled and drive a truck, no trailer. I've just been curious because the bigger companies drive these, or box trucks like you, and some even pull those trailers that hold 3 mowers.
Reply With Quote
  #1054  
Old 06-09-2014, 05:51 PM
Green-Man Green-Man is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sunny South Florida
Posts: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleen Kutz View Post
I know what you mean. I have to bring an extra shirt with me to work everyday now.
Posted via Mobile Device
I wear a long sleeve then a under armor heat gear shirt as my under shirt makes a big difference.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #1055  
Old 06-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Kleen Kutz's Avatar
Kleen Kutz Kleen Kutz is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ama,La
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grahamslawncare View Post
Yeah, I've been curious because I've seen a few people in town drive box trucks, and I've also seen these types of trucks but the 4 doors. It's not like I can afford to upgrade yet. I run a 21" self propelled and drive a truck, no trailer. I've just been curious because the bigger companies drive these, or box trucks like you, and some even pull those trailers that hold 3 mowers.
Nice truck and set up. I'd like the box truck also to keep it out the weather too.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #1056  
Old 06-09-2014, 07:14 PM
Kleen Kutz's Avatar
Kleen Kutz Kleen Kutz is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ama,La
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green-Man View Post
I wear a long sleeve then a under armor heat gear shirt as my under shirt makes a big difference.
Posted via Mobile Device
I have long sleeve shirt too but I think I won't like it in the heat. But it's better for you overall. Plus it protects for skin cancer.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #1057  
Old 06-11-2014, 03:48 PM
Green-Man Green-Man is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sunny South Florida
Posts: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleen Kutz View Post
I have long sleeve shirt too but I think I won't like it in the heat. But it's better for you overall. Plus it protects for skin cancer.
Posted via Mobile Device
Exactly no one wants skin cancer lol. I hate swearing through my pants it's a pet peeve of mine. How do you load sod or mulch into the truck?
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #1058  
Old 06-11-2014, 04:12 PM
Kleen Kutz's Avatar
Kleen Kutz Kleen Kutz is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ama,La
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green-Man View Post
Exactly no one wants skin cancer lol. I hate swearing through my pants it's a pet peeve of mine. How do you load sod or mulch into the truck?
Posted via Mobile Device
I use my open trailer for that.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #1059  
Old 06-11-2014, 04:42 PM
Green-Man Green-Man is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Sunny South Florida
Posts: 627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleen Kutz View Post
I use my open trailer for that.
Posted via Mobile Device
Ahh okay makes sense!
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #1060  
Old 07-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Kleen Kutz's Avatar
Kleen Kutz Kleen Kutz is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ama,La
Posts: 1,423
This is where the family and I been for a few days now!!! But I'll be back on the grind come Wednesday.



Oh I had to get a few of these in also!!!

This is me and my 3 lovely kids enjoying themselves as well!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:54 PM.

Page generated in 0.08917 seconds with 8 queries