Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #811  
Old 08-31-2013, 10:17 PM
Kleen Kutz's Avatar
Kleen Kutz Kleen Kutz is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ama,La
Posts: 1,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades Lawn Maintenance View Post
Some people don't want to help others out. Why? I don't know. Everybody didn't start with the knowledge they have. You have to start somewhere...
I know exactly what you mean. There's to much grass and money for one man. There's always room for growth. LEGALLY ALWAYS!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #812  
Old 08-31-2013, 10:20 PM
Kleen Kutz's Avatar
Kleen Kutz Kleen Kutz is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ama,La
Posts: 1,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed2hess View Post
Nice what kind of mulch is that red stuff it look stringee but I like it probably wouldn't mat as easy as the stuff we get.
That's softscape mulch. It last a lot longer than most mulch. Similar to pine straw.
Reply With Quote
  #813  
Old 08-31-2013, 10:24 PM
TriCityLawnCareLLC's Avatar
TriCityLawnCareLLC TriCityLawnCareLLC is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleen Kutz View Post
All I can say is "If the shoe fits, wear it" if you know what I mean. No offense to you buddy.
Lol, not sure i follow what you're saying. Either way just keep up the good work.
Reply With Quote
  #814  
Old 08-31-2013, 10:31 PM
Kleen Kutz's Avatar
Kleen Kutz Kleen Kutz is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ama,La
Posts: 1,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriCityLawnCareLLC View Post
Lol, not sure i follow what you're saying. Either way just keep up the good work.
Thank man! Always give be positive and helpful to other no matter what type of business you in. If I can help you, I'll help you. Not hurt you or tear you down.
Reply With Quote
  #815  
Old 09-03-2013, 01:34 PM
QLM QLM is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: new orleans la
Posts: 189
I like this you ask a question on price but you have a guy already. If he is your boy his price should be fair. You should not need to shop prices here with bad pictures. What your trying to do is check if your boy is giving you the shaft? Your a bit sensitive to a word here.

Tools ins workmans comp everything costs a ton. If your boy gave you a price you can't that you can't pick up 10% off of his back subbing it to him you should not shop it here to see what it should go for. Heck he is your boy!

You young guys should grow slower. If I remember right your the guy that complete rookie questions like st aug seeds a few months ago.

Here is a novel idea for you go to school to learn.
Reply With Quote
  #816  
Old 09-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Kleen Kutz's Avatar
Kleen Kutz Kleen Kutz is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ama,La
Posts: 1,492
Well, well, well, oh it's you again! Look what the wind blew in!!!
__________________
KLEEN KUTZ LAWN CARE SERVICES, LLC
SERVICING THE RIVER PARISHES AREA
2008 Isuzu NPR 16ft
2002 Chevy Silverado 1500
7x14 OPEN TRAILER
5x10 OPEN TRAILER
36" HUSTLER ZTR
48" SCAG ZTR
61" SCAG TT ZTR
1 SRM 266T ECHO TRIMMER
1 SRM 2601 ECHO TRIMMER
1 PE 200 ECHO STICK EDGER
1 PB 770H ECHO BLOWER
1 PB 413H ECHO BLOWER
2 21" SNAPPER WALK BEHIND
1 22" TORO WALK BEHIND
1 ECHO SHC 225S HEDGE TRIMMER
1 ECHO CHAINSAW
Reply With Quote
  #817  
Old 09-03-2013, 09:52 PM
noahb195's Avatar
noahb195 noahb195 is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Posts: 982
Alright, alright come on guys this isnt what this site is about. Everybody just take a chill pill. Yall dont want the mods closing this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #818  
Old 09-03-2013, 10:19 PM
Kleen Kutz's Avatar
Kleen Kutz Kleen Kutz is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ama,La
Posts: 1,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by noahb195 View Post
Alright, alright come on guys this isnt what this site is about. Everybody just take a chill pill. Yall dont want the mods closing this thread.
I understand that part but you people to be on here always wants to be negative. For what, I don't know only because they figure they have more knowledge than others. But what the hell we ALL had a starting point from somewhere. But the more you progress in your business, the more knowledgeable you become. Just because some people have certain license doesn't mean you can't do the job. Now let's be real and think back a moment. How many jobs do people do without the proper license. Even though the job comes out better than the person with the license. This site is to mainly assist each others not put anyone down.

But like I said once before, "There's too much grass for one man, and too much money to be made." Oh also there's a lot of trees too!!!

All this is to me is motivation. Nobody can't keep a hard working man down!!!
Reply With Quote
  #819  
Old 09-03-2013, 10:33 PM
noahb195's Avatar
noahb195 noahb195 is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Columbia, South Carolina
Posts: 982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleen Kutz View Post
I understand that part but you people to be on here always wants to be negative. For what, I don't know only because they figure they have more knowledge than others. But what the hell we ALL had a starting point from somewhere. But the more you progress in your business, the more knowledgeable you become. Just because some people have certain license doesn't mean you can't do the job. Now let's be real and think back a moment. How many jobs do people do without the proper license. Even though the job comes out better than the person with the license. This site is to mainly assist each others not put anyone down.

But like I said once before, "There's too much grass for one man, and too much money to be made." Oh also there's a lot of trees too!!!

All this is to me is motivation. Nobody can't keep a hard working man down!!!
I agree with you. But just dont let these guys get to you like that. Just let it roll off your back and carry on with your day. There will always be people in your life saying you cant do this and this. If I listened to them. I wouldnt be who I am today end of discussion.
Reply With Quote
  #820  
Old 09-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Kleen Kutz's Avatar
Kleen Kutz Kleen Kutz is online now
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ama,La
Posts: 1,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by noahb195 View Post
I agree with you. But just dont let these guys get to you like that. Just let it roll off your back and carry on with your day. There will always be people in your life saying you cant do this and this. If I listened to them. I wouldnt be who I am today end of discussion.
No problem, but the thing is with that its people that only 20 -30 from you. Basically in the area that's I cover too.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:55 PM.

Page generated in 0.07644 seconds with 8 queries