Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 08-31-2013, 10:17 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades Lawn Maintenance View Post
Some people don't want to help others out. Why? I don't know. Everybody didn't start with the knowledge they have. You have to start somewhere...
I know exactly what you mean. There's to much grass and money for one man. There's always room for growth. LEGALLY ALWAYS!!!!
Old 08-31-2013, 10:20 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed2hess View Post
Nice what kind of mulch is that red stuff it look stringee but I like it probably wouldn't mat as easy as the stuff we get.
That's softscape mulch. It last a lot longer than most mulch. Similar to pine straw.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:24 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleen Kutz View Post
All I can say is "If the shoe fits, wear it" if you know what I mean. No offense to you buddy.
Lol, not sure i follow what you're saying. Either way just keep up the good work.
Old 08-31-2013, 10:31 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriCityLawnCareLLC View Post
Lol, not sure i follow what you're saying. Either way just keep up the good work.
Thank man! Always give be positive and helpful to other no matter what type of business you in. If I can help you, I'll help you. Not hurt you or tear you down.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:34 PM
LawnSite Member

I like this you ask a question on price but you have a guy already. If he is your boy his price should be fair. You should not need to shop prices here with bad pictures. What your trying to do is check if your boy is giving you the shaft? Your a bit sensitive to a word here.

Tools ins workmans comp everything costs a ton. If your boy gave you a price you can't that you can't pick up 10% off of his back subbing it to him you should not shop it here to see what it should go for. Heck he is your boy!

You young guys should grow slower. If I remember right your the guy that complete rookie questions like st aug seeds a few months ago.

Here is a novel idea for you go to school to learn.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:47 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, well, well, oh it's you again! Look what the wind blew in!!!
2002 Chevy Silverado 1500
7x14 OPEN TRAILER
5x10 OPEN TRAILER
36" HUSTLER ZTR
48" SCAG ZTR
61" SCAG TT ZTR
1 SRM 266T ECHO TRIMMER
1 SRM 2601 ECHO TRIMMER
1 PE 200 ECHO STICK EDGER
1 PB 770H ECHO BLOWER
1 PB 413H ECHO BLOWER
2 21" SNAPPER WALK BEHIND
1 22" TORO WALK BEHIND
1 ECHO SHC 225S HEDGE TRIMMER
1 ECHO CHAINSAW
Old 09-03-2013, 09:52 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Alright, alright come on guys this isnt what this site is about. Everybody just take a chill pill. Yall dont want the mods closing this thread.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:19 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahb195 View Post
Alright, alright come on guys this isnt what this site is about. Everybody just take a chill pill. Yall dont want the mods closing this thread.
I understand that part but you people to be on here always wants to be negative. For what, I don't know only because they figure they have more knowledge than others. But what the hell we ALL had a starting point from somewhere. But the more you progress in your business, the more knowledgeable you become. Just because some people have certain license doesn't mean you can't do the job. Now let's be real and think back a moment. How many jobs do people do without the proper license. Even though the job comes out better than the person with the license. This site is to mainly assist each others not put anyone down.

But like I said once before, "There's too much grass for one man, and too much money to be made." Oh also there's a lot of trees too!!!

All this is to me is motivation. Nobody can't keep a hard working man down!!!
Old 09-03-2013, 10:33 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleen Kutz View Post
I understand that part but you people to be on here always wants to be negative. For what, I don't know only because they figure they have more knowledge than others. But what the hell we ALL had a starting point from somewhere. But the more you progress in your business, the more knowledgeable you become. Just because some people have certain license doesn't mean you can't do the job. Now let's be real and think back a moment. How many jobs do people do without the proper license. Even though the job comes out better than the person with the license. This site is to mainly assist each others not put anyone down.

But like I said once before, "There's too much grass for one man, and too much money to be made." Oh also there's a lot of trees too!!!

All this is to me is motivation. Nobody can't keep a hard working man down!!!
I agree with you. But just dont let these guys get to you like that. Just let it roll off your back and carry on with your day. There will always be people in your life saying you cant do this and this. If I listened to them. I wouldnt be who I am today end of discussion.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:39 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahb195 View Post
I agree with you. But just dont let these guys get to you like that. Just let it roll off your back and carry on with your day. There will always be people in your life saying you cant do this and this. If I listened to them. I wouldnt be who I am today end of discussion.
No problem, but the thing is with that its people that only 20 -30 from you. Basically in the area that's I cover too.