Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-01-2012, 09:30 AM
LawnSite Member

Honestly, I don't like it at all. The design is WAY too big. Put in on the door. Have the lettering run along the bottom. Font needs to be bolder. I'm not really into words like "Boss" for a business. Make it friendly and less cocky. "The Lawn Boss" sounds immature to me. Something my little nephew would recommend to call it. A PROFESSIONAL well thought out name is what always catches my eye. They can be so simple. I read every landscaping companies name/logo all day when I see them in the road. You can tell who put some creative thought into them and who didn't. This is JUST MY OPNION. No offense. Do what you want and go for what you planned if thats what makes you happy. I just feel like it needs work.
Old 09-01-2012, 07:29 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrajay View Post
Honestly, I don't like it at all. The design is WAY too big. Put in on the door. Have the lettering run along the bottom. Font needs to be bolder. I'm not really into words like "Boss" for a business. Make it friendly and less cocky. "The Lawn Boss" sounds immature to me. Something my little nephew would recommend to call it. A PROFESSIONAL well thought out name is what always catches my eye. They can be so simple. I read every landscaping companies name/logo all day when I see them in the road. You can tell who put some creative thought into them and who didn't. This is JUST MY OPNION. No offense. Do what you want and go for what you planned if thats what makes you happy. I just feel like it needs work.
I have seen some outfits use off the wall names and they are big, example "Driveway Lady" that's the name of the company and they are decent size and do all kind of work. You have to be well know and established to be busy, not have a catchy name. People don't care about your name as much as you do.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Sponsor

Company Branding - my logo

We used logo mojo for all of our logos. They are great.