Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-23-2014, 10:34 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETPRO View Post
Thanks!!!

At first I really wanted the 755 but after hearing the 3000 reasons, I decided the 750 would fit my needs just fine. I don't know about the 650 (never have used one), but I have really enjoyed my 750 over the dingo and bobcat machines I have rented. The hinge pin height and added weight capacity being the 2 biggest features.

In regards to the turbo, trenching is our most demanding task we have put on the hydraulics to date. I have been really pleased so far. Trenches plenty fast, plenty of torque (we bought the high-torque trencher attachment). It also bores really well as well. I'll have to post a video of that.

Would like to get some more attachments, but that will be in due time.

As far as upgrading from a 650, I don't know if there is enough pros to merit the expense. However, If you were looking to either add a unit or to relieve a high hour machine I would highly recommend the 750. (or 755 if you can warrant the $3000 extra dollars.)
Good to hear. If it does everything you need then I see no need to spend the extra 3k. I agree these machines are head and shoulders above the dingos/bobcat/boxers etc. Looking forward to more pics of your work.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-04-2014, 12:03 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETPRO View Post
I graduated May 2010. Dr. Cummings was my advisor over the turfgrass concentration of the degree. However, I had Mrs. Fox, Dr. Wade, Dr. Kattes and Mrs. Shockey all as part of my degree program. I'm sure Fox, Wade and Kattes were there when you came through. Probably not cummings & shockey.
All but Fox are still there. Got a buddy in the hort program there now and talking about Dr. Wade singing Mr. Frog. Good times!!!

Brad, what took you to LA?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-05-2014, 09:41 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Ah, Mr. Frog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoots View Post
All but Fox are still there. Got a buddy in the hort program there now and talking about Dr. Wade singing Mr. Frog. Good times!!!

Brad, what took you to LA?
Posted via Mobile Device
Yes, Mr. Frog. Takes me back to a simpler time. Fox Retired 1/2 way through my Sophomore year. Shockey took her place. Enjoyed all of my professors in the College of Plant Sciences (has some other ridiculously long name).
Old 03-15-2014, 08:36 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Few pics from most recent job. Hydromulch to follow in a few weeks when risk of frost is gone.

Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-15-2014, 09:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Will also coordinate annuals with hydromulch when they are available in a few weeks.
Old 11-05-2014, 12:49 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Have quite a few pictures to add, but not much time to keep up. I'll try and get everyone caught up on our season here as things should slow down a little with winter.

Anyways, here's a quick pic I took today in the rain. Ryegrass came up quite well and pansies, cabbage and kale looking pretty good too for only being in a week and a half.
Attached Images

Old 12-23-2014, 01:07 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

New fleet vehicles... (New... More or less.)

Here are a few pics of a couple of trucks I bought earlier this year at auctuion. '97 f150 long bed, & '97 F350 dump bed. Know they aren't much to look at right now, but we needed some trucks on the cheap to free up other vehicles to maintain some large commercial we had come up. cash was a little short at the front end of these contracts and we were able to get into these with cash and cheap. Heck even if I sold the bed and hoist off the 1 ton tomorrow I could make my money back.

Also, anyone can tell me how to upload more than one picture at a time off of my iPad, please share.
Attached Images

Old 12-23-2014, 01:10 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Dump truck project

Here's another of thr 1 Tom. Thinking we'll repaint the cab and bed and put some simulators on thr wheels. Dress it up a little bit.
Attached Images

Old 12-23-2014, 01:18 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Used pipe rack

pipe rack that I am going to modify to fit the ole half ton for our sprinker truck
Attached Images

Last edited by ETPRO; 12-23-2014 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Uh oh
Old 12-23-2014, 01:24 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

New maintenance account

Signed a new multi-location maintenance account with a couple of very large distribution centers. Put my cousin & his tractor to work taking care of the bush hogged areas.
Attached Images