Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-03-2012, 12:49 AM
LawnSite Member

Thumbs up for Gravely

Well, I have to give it to Gravely for customer care. I been looking at adding a new mower for the past couple weeks. I have looked at ever kinda mower on the market and demoed several over the past couple weeks. Mower shopping is always alot harder than vehicle shopping for me. Maybe because I look at ever spec and read several hours on reviews and concerns from other people about engines, ect.

Went to the local Gravely dealer about 2 weeks ago and demoed a 252. I really liked it but I had some questions about it. I wanted to get a answers from the company, so I found an email on the site to an gentleman named Michael Curry. I emailed Mike about 3 am. Michael then forward my email right away on to another gentleman named Greg McDonald.

By 2pm the next day, my email had been forward and answered by Greg. Greg not only answered my questions, but answered them in detail and even gave me links from the site for other threads to help better answer my questions by members. He did this so that it was not a bias answer from just the company. Also keep in mind this was a good size email with several questions for them to answer.

Might not seem like a big deal to most but it was to me. I have emailed other companies and still have not had a reply. You have to keep in mind that both Michael and Greg have alot of other things to do than read emails and respond all day. Just showed me that the company seemed to care which was a major thumbs up in my book.

After I read Greg's email back, I went to the local dealer and bought a new 252. I know if they care to write me back right away and then they care about their product and would back it.

Thanks again guys!

Last edited by acelandscaping; 09-03-2012 at 12:53 AM.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:50 PM
LawnSite Member

I have 2 148xdz. Both have around 1700 hours. I have been very pleased with both. I bought a new kubota diesel this spring but wish i bought another gravely.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:58 AM
LawnSite Member

Funny u say that. I come a hair from buying a kubota. Even stopped by one again on my way to the gravely dealer to look at one.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 09-05-2012, 05:05 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Yes!! Gravely is an awesome company. They really do care and will go the extra mile.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:46 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Yep. Gravely is top notch. Purchased a 148 a few months ago and love it.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:10 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

This video pretty much sums up Gavely!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71HDk...2&feature=plcp