Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-13-2014, 05:02 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Some of my commercial accounts

So I busted out the iphone a little bit this week while we were out cutting. These are pics of a few of my commercial accounts. It was hard enough to remind myself to take even these pics and im no photographer so this is the best I got and gives an idea of what my company does. These are full maintenance accounts. We do everything lawn & landscape and the extras that come with them keep us very busy. I plow several of them as well as others I don't have pictured yet. I had 8 years experience on landscape installs before going on my own. This is the start of my 4th year and got into commercial my very first year, with 1 whole account but I was super happy about it. Still have the account and many more. My business has taken the path of full maintenance and I do very little to almost no residential landscaping anymore. Just try to keep a few who were with me from the start happy, because well, they were with me from the start.
Attached Images

Old 08-13-2014, 05:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

annnnnd a few more
Attached Images

Old 08-13-2014, 05:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

and MOAR pics for your viewing pleasure
Attached Images

Old 08-13-2014, 05:07 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

pics pics pics
Attached Images

Old 08-13-2014, 05:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Looking good! Looks like some pretty decent sized accounts

18 Regualar Accounts
Old 08-13-2014, 05:16 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

its hard to show the scope of some of them with just a few pics. and I take lousy pics too. lots of shrubs to trim ill tell ya that. my biggest accounts aren't pictured here. one of them seems like a world of its own. and Ive signed some new ones for next year. one medium sized and one what I would consider big league stuff.
Old 08-17-2014, 10:48 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Now I see what you mean. I've always said to myself as I've passed places like those "I wonder who does these and how it works out for them?"

From a landscape maintenance business efficiency standpoint those types of places make the most sense. Park, unload, and work for a few hours then move on vs the 2 here 3 there 1 here residential mowing that most run into for nickels and dimes.

Do the same guys that mow also do the shrubs/mulch?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 08-19-2014, 01:16 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Yea its really nice steady work, not too many stops per day. I think as far as maintenance goes, accounts like these are hard to beat. The best part for me is, the extras all come my way and I don't have to look for work to stay busy. You can literally live in these places year round working and not have to go outside of them at all. All depends how many accounts you have and how big your biz is. for me having a new and small company, I barely got to work outside of them all year. and im not complaining. they just kept us very busy. They always want something done. Yes same guys who mow do trimming and mulch and everything in between. Next year might be a different story though.