Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-01-2013, 10:24 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I see they have a "mobile assistant" but, is the system cloud based or desktop?
Old 03-01-2013, 12:07 PM
LawnSite Member

Maybe someone can post how much real green costs?

I have heard that it is an awesome software and many users are very happy with it.

I have also heard that it is expensive?
Old 03-01-2013, 12:13 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnc19694339 View Post
Maybe someone can post how much real green costs?

I have heard that it is an awesome software and many users are very happy with it.

I have also heard that it is expensive?
For real green I was quoted around $3K if my memory serves me accurately, and that was just the basic system as there are many add-ons that cost extra. Plus the customer support was around $170/month if I'm not mistaken.

Yes I've heard great reviews on it, but it is pricy as the same time. It all depends on one's philosophy "you get what you pay for." True sometimes but not every situation.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:59 PM
LawnSite Member

I use the service assistant, the mapping assistant, and the measurement assistant. They also handle my face book page
Intial investment was about 10, 000
Quarterly tech support 400
I just signed on for the newesr thing which is a mobile assistant on an android OS using tablets
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-01-2013, 01:39 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperthumb View Post
I use the service assistant, the mapping assistant, and the measurement assistant. They also handle my face book page
Intial investment was about 10, 000
Quarterly tech support 400
I just signed on for the newesr thing which is a mobile assistant on an android OS using tablets
Posted via Mobile Device
How have you felt this has helped your business? Do you think using Service AutoPilot could have brought similar results/effectiveness?
Old 03-01-2013, 02:14 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy123 View Post
How have you felt this has helped your business? Do you think using Service AutoPilot could have brought similar results/effectiveness?
I dont know..
I have in the last twelve months watched quite a few of the lawn dog millionaire web videos
And thru that became familiar w ith SAP
I think it would do a similar job I was stating in my opinion from the concerns voiced about SAP those are things I havent had issues with using real green
One thing thats different is upon buying it real green has you send your office staff up to their headquarters and you spend a week there learnibg the software.
I have been thru a handful of aoftwares over the years and I have cone to realize like our business "you get what you pay for"
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-01-2013, 02:47 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
I dont know..
I have in the last twelve months watched quite a few of the lawn dog millionaire web videos
I think it would do a similar job I was stating in my opinion from the concerns voiced about SAP those are things I havent had issues with using real green
One thing thats different is upon buying it real green has you send your office staff up to their headquarters and you spend a week there learnibg the software.
I have been thru a handful of aoftwares over the years and I have cone to realize like our business "you get what you pay for"
Posted via Mobile Device
Okay thank you Copperthumb.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:13 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
I dont know..
Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks for the input CooperThumb. My company is no where close to be able to afford real green, but I'm curious, what advantages does it give you over the other software you've used in the past?? What made you decide to go with it over the software you were previously using? Is there anything you don't like about Real Green??

Beside the Mac issue, from what I've read, it seems like a pretty powerful program.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:00 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

This is a painful process trying to decide which software to go with. I want to get something asap as the season is rapidly approaching. I don't feel like it's something to jump in and out of. A nice software seems like something that you will have for a long long time.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:03 PM
LawnSite Member

Looks light I might have to put up with qx for another year untill sap get their stuff together
Posted via Mobile Device