Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-03-2013, 09:42 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabee24 View Post
Well, let me know when you over bill or under bill your customers by 10 man hours per job, for every job you do for the past 2 weeks because they have errors.

Well I was 3 clicks of the mouse from doing that and sending those invoices yesterday. And that was because of their "small errors"

I would be real careful if you are "assigning crews" from the dispatch board.

I would also be real careful about hourly billed work

And also on unit billed work
Glad I dont do any hourly work then. Haven't ran into that issue.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:52 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnc19694339 View Post
Im pretty happy with it so far other than the emails not going through for me. I had several estimates that I emailed in the last few days and customers say they never got them. yes they checked spam boxes. The dashboard says it was delivered but not opened. This was on 4 estimates.

Anyone else have trouble with the emails?
Same thing happened to me the other day. Had to send it to every email address the guy had. Thankfully he dealt with it but i sure felt a bit unprofessional.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:56 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maelawncare View Post
Glad I dont do any hourly work then. Haven't ran into that issue.
This may also effect their time cards feature, and if you do any type of profit or production tacking for hourly, fixed or unit cost
Old 04-05-2013, 07:49 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by h20seeder View Post
Same thing happened to me the other day. Had to send it to every email address the guy had. Thankfully he dealt with it but i sure felt a bit unprofessional.
Yup, right now my dashboard says i sent 18 quotes out and 18 delivered but only 8 of them say "opened".

I called and asked them about this and they say oh we havent had anyone else with the same problems. Im to the point where I dont trust it sending out the estimates anymore. Im in pretty deep to stop using it for estimates now.

And yes, I also felt unprofessional when I verified there email address and resent the estimate to them two more times and they still were not getting them.

I ended up having to save a pdf of the estimate and send it through my gmail account to get it to go through. I am wondering if this problem stems from the fact that all our emails are being sent by SAP but with our address on them. My avast virus protection keeps saying that SAP is an unsafe fishing site??? I love what it does but I am losing confidence daily.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:54 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnc19694339 View Post
Yup, right now my dashboard says i sent 18 quotes out and 18 delivered but only 8 of them say "opened".

I called and asked them about this and they say oh we havent had anyone else with the same problems. Im to the point where I dont trust it sending out the estimates anymore. Im in pretty deep to stop using it for estimates now.

And yes, I also felt unprofessional when I verified there email address and resent the estimate to them two more times and they still were not getting them.

I ended up having to save a pdf of the estimate and send it through my gmail account to get it to go through. I am wondering if this problem stems from the fact that all our emails are being sent by SAP but with our address on them. My avast virus protection keeps saying that SAP is an unsafe fishing site??? I love what it does but I am losing confidence daily.
Try sending one to yourself then. See if you get it.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:08 PM
LawnSite Member

Yes, I got it and opened it. It shows on the dashboard. I dont know why the emails are not getting to my customers. everybody and there mother has email on there smartphones now and get email almost immediately.

UGHHHHH
Old 04-05-2013, 09:51 PM
LawnSite Member

It could be going in the junk email folder?
Old 04-05-2013, 09:58 PM
LawnSite Member

they all said they checked spam folders
Old 04-06-2013, 01:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I'm having issues using the to do's and calls when using the mobile. I can create a lead and then a to do, such as an estimate for the person. After setting everything up, when I access the to do's later only part of the info shows up.

I just set up an estimate to do for a lead and when I went to the to do's, all that showed was what I wrote in the notes or comments section...no lead name, address, etc.

For $125/month, I wish this software worked. Gotta be a tad embarrassing for them considering all the glitches I hear about and experience myself.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 04-06-2013, 09:32 PM
LawnSite Member

All opened emails will not show up on the dashboard. If your client doesnt have images defaulted to show when they open emails then you will not know if they opened it. I think thats how it works.