Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 10-06-2012, 04:12 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realslowww View Post
Yaa the newer hydro's are real responsive and a little tighter and touchier, I did not care for the dive on the flex forks as I noticed it, from what you are sayIng I am probably better off throwing a BB briggs ? on my 72 and just running it in the ground.

A new Super would be nice but mine only has 550 hours on it and the work load is not there to justify dropping 12 grand but there is no fee for 48 months so it is tempting.

Thanks Mr. Pupster.
I gave $10.6 (total out the door) for mine with the flex forks installed. I would never pay for anything up front when a bank will give me 0% interest, and no payment until April. Why would anyone in their right mind use their money when you can use the banks at a one time only 2% of total cost up front.
Old 10-06-2012, 04:24 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppypaws View Post
I gave $10.6 (total out the door) for mine with the flex forks installed. I would never pay for anything up front when a bank will give me 0% interest, and no payment until April. Why would anyone in their right mind use their money when you can use the banks at a one time only 2% of total cost up front.
How did you get it so cheap?,is it one of last years models? that sounds like below cost. You better watch it when our real rulers crash the economy coming up they will be coming for the land. Go read UN agenda 21. So if you owe the bank just be careful with that piece of beautiful land you have.

The bank our our real rulers,the United States government went bankrupt in the great depression and England (which is the bank) took America over.

With this crowd of dumb American sheople we have around us just be ready to do this -
Old 10-06-2012, 04:31 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
How did you get it so cheap?, you better watch it when our real rulers crash the economy coming up they will be coming for the land. Go read UN agenda 21. So if you owe the bank just be careful with that piece of beautiful land you have.

The bank our our real rulers,the United States government went bankrupt in the great depression and England (which is the bank) took America over.

With this crowd of dumb American sheople we have around us just be ready to do this -
I am very familiar with "Agenda 21," if the bank that payed for the mower gets into bad shape financially, I will be more than glad to give their money back, but from what I seen of our governments actions, this will not happen.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:01 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppypaws View Post
I am very familiar with "Agenda 21," if the bank that payed for the mower gets into bad shape financially, I will be more than glad to give their money back, but from what I seen of our governments actions, this will not happen.
How did you get such a good deal?,I think that is great for you. Farm exemption or something? I would have brought mine home for 10.6 twelve has me on the fence.

What do you think a BB Brigg's would straighten your 66 out do you think?

Why is it you country bumpkin know what is going on and us city slickers are as stupid as a bag of rock's?,I live in a college town and this town is so stupid! Right now our Florida black man is playing the L.S.U black man in the colliseum down the street. I think I will get on my bike and go watch the black man chase the ball in the colliseum down the road.

Last edited by Realslowww; 10-06-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:07 PM
LawnSite Member

There are deals to be made right now. I gave $10450 out the door for my 60" That included the flex forks and a extra set of blades.

My dealer said they are dealing on the 2012s. We have had a drought here and they have some changes coming in 2013.

I found a government price list online

https://www.ok.gov/dcs/solicit/app/v...achmentID=1650

I paid only slightly over what was quoted there

Last edited by 1Sharkey; 10-06-2012 at 07:12 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:52 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Sharkey View Post
There are deals to be made right now. I gave $10450 out the door for my 60" That included the flex forks and a extra set of blades.

My dealer said they are dealing on the 2012s. We have had a drought here and they have some changes coming in 2013.

what are the changes for 2013? fuel injection?
Old 10-06-2012, 07:57 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Here you go Puppy, sorry it took so long. As you can see the rollers are about 5.5" wide and mount just off center for the dual kit, the single wheel mounts dead center. They are up under the deck and bolt on with a plate through the existing holes and bolts for the bracing arms on the back of the deck.
Attached Images

Old 10-06-2012, 08:28 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
what are the changes for 2013? fuel injection?
He didnt say, and I didnt ask. It was between this one and a ZD 326 Kubota, and the Kubota dealer wouldnt budge on price.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:06 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
He didnt say, and I didnt ask. It was between this one and a ZD 326 Kubota, and the Kubota dealer wouldnt budge on price.
I love the way Kubotas look and the duel deck belt but they are to complex for my taste.
Old 10-06-2012, 09:54 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNGrassCutter View Post
Here you go Puppy, sorry it took so long. As you can see the rollers are about 5.5" wide and mount just off center for the dual kit, the single wheel mounts dead center. They are up under the deck and bolt on with a plate through the existing holes and bolts for the bracing arms on the back of the deck.
Thanks, those are great pictures, and there is nothing like looking at the real thing.

Quote:

This is very interesting information, and it appears I paid $750 less with flex forks than what the state list shows, but neither do I pay tax because of my farm exemption.