Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 10-26-2012, 04:52 PM
LawnSite Member

Bobcat FastCat 42", Husqvarna Walk Behinds in WV

I have an 09 Bobcat FastCat Pro 52". Kawasaki powered. Has a couple tiny rips in the seat other than that its in perfect shape with only 54 hours on it. I used it for two seasons and have kept it in really good shape. Runs great. Has dual hydraulic pumps/motors (One on each side). Deck has a lifetime warranty. Zero turn is $4500.00. Also have a Husqvarna 32" walk-behind belt drive mower. Have a junge jim sulky for it, but need to fab a new mount plate to mount it on the mower. Looking for $1500.00 for it. Got another Husqvarna, a 7021RC mulch/bag/side dischage self-propelled mower also, it has front caster wheels and a drive lever that changes speed at your pace. Commercial Honda engine on it. I used it one summer before I went out of business. Asking $200.00 Have a set of the Green Touch 3 place XTreme racks, painted black asking $150.00. Last thing is a Stihl Kombi adjustable hedge trimmer attachment, it was carried in the truck but never even mounted it on the shaft. Need $200 for it. All located in Putnam Co. WV and prefer not to ship but would be willing to depending on the deal,if someone wanted to ship something all shipping would be added to cost of the mower. Didn't have pics of the other stuff but I'll get them up if there's interest.

Tags
bobcat , for sale , husqvarna