Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 12-29-2012, 05:14 PM
LawnSite Member

Need Help in Pricing

I have been in the Tree Care Industry for over 10 years and have owned and operated a Tree Service for that same amount of time. In the last year due to the economy and other issues I lost a considerable amount of money and decided to sell my tree business and start a lawn care business. The overhead and workmans comp were eating me alive along with the non-competitive competition in my rural area.
I have no idea how to price jobs both residential and commercial and was wondering if I could get some advise. I priced jobs with the tree service by the day or half-day. I started from scratch with that business and was successful and hope to do the same with this one.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:11 PM
Sponsor

Need Help in Pricing

We can help you establish your pricing for services such as mowing, aeration, overseeing, fertilization programs, etc. Go to acculawnsystems.com to sign up and give instant online quotes or email your bids. Watch our video that explains the System. Once you have reserved your area we can help you establish your pricing. It is very organized and a great way to give consistent bids.