Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 10-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Sponsor

Hello from AccuLawnSystems.com

Hello,

I would just like to say hello to the members of Lawnsite.com. Many of you come to this site to gain knowledge so that you can run a high quality, very efficient lawn care company. I myself have used this site as a resource for many years and have found it to be very benificial to my business when I owned and opportated a lawn care service. I have recently sold my lawn care company to take on another adventure which is acculawnsystems.com. Over the past three years we have been using this method to grow our business and it worked incredibly well. Every spring and fall, we were overwhelmed by all of the phone calls coming in to get quotes. We had so many coming in that there was no way to do them all. So that is why we came up with AccuLawnSystems.com. So that we could give instant online quotes with the customer on the phone or by having the customer get an instant quote through our website. For example, this past spring while using the Acculawn System we were able to send out close to 1000 bids in only 2 zips codes over a 2 month span of time. Of these 1000 bids we were able to close to 19% of them. These new cutomers contracted for services such as mowing, fertilization program, irrigation start-up, and aeration. That is why I want to share this technology with the rest of the lawn care business community, to help you all grow your business in the area of town that you most desire. If you are interested in the idea, please go acculawncare.com and acculawnsystems.com. Talk to you soon.

Tags
aeration bids , instant , mowing , online , quotes