Go Back   LawnSite.comô - Lawn Care & Landscaping Business Forum, Discuss News & Reviews > Sponsor Forums - Discuss with Sponsors Directly > Lawn Mowing Equipment & Accessories * * * * SPONSOR FORUMS > Hustler Turf Equip
User Name
Password
Home Products Find a Dealer News About Us Contact Us Mark Forums Read

Hustler Turf Equip Lawn Mowers & Turf Care Equipment

Old 10-12-2012, 09:06 AM
LawnSite Member

will x-one seat fit on fastrak sd

can the deluxe seat (part #602967) be swapped with the stiff-back seat on the fastrak sd ? i need more padding
Old 10-14-2012, 04:56 PM
Sponsor

The bolt pattern should be the same on the two seats. I have never switched that seat onto a FasTrak and my only concern would be the width and making sure it fits between the fuel takes. Simple measurements at your dealers showroom should answer that question.

Brian O
Old 10-15-2012, 01:22 PM
LawnSite Member

Yes you can. I have an X1 that came with a standard seat. I also have a FTSD. I installed the X1 seat on the FTSD with no issues. I purchased a deluxe suspension seat from Northern tool for around $400 and bolted it to the X1 with no issues. Same seat that hustler uses except it is black
jwt
Old 10-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Sponsor

There you have it! Thanks jwt,

Brian O
Old 07-16-2014, 08:53 PM
LawnSite Member

finally got around upgrading my seat, the seat i had was killing my back

northern tool is now selling suspension seat for $350, & they had a $20 off special & i had a $50 off coupon plus i got free delivery to local northern store

bolt pattern was the same & the safety switch, whether it's normally open or normally closed, matched my existing seat

new seat didn't slide back all the way, i'm only 5'10" but i like my legs stretched out so i trimmed some metal off the top of the latch that locks the seat down & all was well

thanks for the tip jwt

suspension seat has much better back support & a suspension bottom as a bonus. it looks to be the same seat currently sold on the super z but in black instead of grey