Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 11-09-2012, 03:29 PM
LawnSite Member

Tony @ 1aauto.com

Stumbled onto this site out on the internet so I figured that I would join and check the place out.

My name is Tony I handle the marketing here at 1aauto.com. We carry some great repair parts for your plow or lawn care truck. Most of what we have to offer are OE type repair parts that include brake kits, tow mirrors, headlights and hub bearing assemblies.

among these item we also offer countless other parts too which include parts to repair your four-wheel drive system. Our tow mirrors are a great addition to your rig while trying to see around that trailer full of lawn care equipment in your rear view, they'll also allow you to see better while your out plowing a parking lot during a blizzard.

While I'm not at work you can usually find me taking some left hand turns up at New Hampshire Motor Speedway or working on one of the two Jeeps that I own.

Last edited by 1ATony; 11-09-2012 at 03:33 PM.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:42 PM
LawnSite Member

We also shoot DIY auto repair videos for you on a daliy basis, so that you can save money and follow our instructional video while making repairs to your vehicle.

Here's a link to our auto repair channel on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/1aauto?feature=mhee
Old 11-09-2012, 04:00 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

I bought a new set of headlight lenses a few years ago from yall, great company to do business with.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-09-2012, 04:11 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox gsl View Post
I bought a new set of headlight lenses a few years ago from yall, great company to do business with.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thank you.

I actually just tossed a radiator,Timken bearings and water pump into my 2004 Grand Cherokee.

I also have a 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee that I'm restoring. I had to do the two front axles, and put our economy wheel bearings into that one. I'm going to lift the my 97 in the spring so it needed a little TLC before that happens.

We're all car guys here, so we run as much of our product on our own vehicles as possible to test it out.

Tony