Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 11-14-2012, 11:52 AM
LawnSite Member

Illumicare Releases Miniature LED Lamps in 2700K Color Temperature

Illumicare Group Limited, a manufacturer of high-performance outdoor LED lighting technology for the landscape lighting industry, released its path, area and specialty lighting LED lamps in a 2700K color temperature today.

Specifically designed for outdoor lighting applications, where lighting designers prefer a warmer illumination, Illumicare’s 2700K miniature lamps offer unmatched light output and operating temperatures well below the heat specifications of most current leading LED chips, even when sealed inside weatherproof fixtures.

Illumicare’s full line of miniature lamps in 2700K (incandescent equivalent) color temperature include LED G4 Bi-pins, LED G5.3 Bi-pins, LED T5 Wedges, LED S8 Wedges, LED Single Contact Bayonets, and two LED Wafer-Style G4 Bi-pin lamps. Currently, Illumicare is the only LED manufacturer to offer a wide selection of miniatures specifically designed to retrofit the majority of outdoor lighting manufacturers’ path, area and specialty fixtures.

The new miniature lamps operate below 40°C (104°F), and produce between 120 and 260 lumens. All of Illumicare’s miniature lamps carry a 4-year warranty and a 35,000-hour service rating.

For more information about Illumicare’s 2700K LED miniature lamps, visit http://www.illumicaregroup.com/products/led-lamps/

To download our 2700K LED lamp information sheet, visit: Illumicare 2700K LED Miniature Information
Illumicare Group Limited
www.illumicaregroup.com

Old 11-16-2012, 09:00 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I am looking for a E17 base lamp to put in my china cabinet. Know where I can get some? I also need some C 7 lamps.

Going to look into adding Christmas lights next season
Old 11-17-2012, 12:21 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Looking at those Christmases lights myself last week, looks pretty good and only scaling ladders and watching the guys hang on the edge of the roofs
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-18-2012, 02:16 AM
Sponsor

Sorry Dukestar, No E17 lamps, or 120V lamps in our line up at the moment. Strictly low voltage for landscape. We dabbled in Christmas lighting for a short time, but no C7 lamps...C9, 5mm mini, and C6.

John Higo,

Providing you with the best outdoor LED lamps
designed for the Landscape Lighting Industry.

http://www.illumicaregroup.com/