Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 11-12-2014, 03:19 PM
LawnSite Member

Anyone on here from South Carolina? Looking for dealer suggestions

I was wondering if anyone could advise me on some good dealers in South Carolina and figured someone that did lawncare for a living would know more then I do. I'm beginning to shop around for a new commercial zero turn and wanted to see who the best dealers in my state were to deal with but didn't really know how to go about finding out.
RedMax EBZ8050
RedMax CHT2250
Old 11-12-2014, 04:34 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Not sure where your located but I utilize Surfside Equipment rental in Surfside Beach (just south of Myrtle beach). I have purchased several Gravely Zero turns, Honda mowers and stihl and Honda trimmers, edgers etc. from them. They also have a good service dept.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:58 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussellB View Post
Not sure where your located but I utilize Surfside Equipment rental in Surfside Beach (just south of Myrtle beach). I have purchased several Gravely Zero turns, Honda mowers and stihl and Honda trimmers, edgers etc. from them. They also have a good service dept.
Thanks! I'm between Sumter, Florence and Columbia. I honestly don't mind traveling to anywhere in the state for a good dealer and a good deal. I have one Gravely dealer close to me (15 miles) but he's not the best to be honest. I also have a Ferris dealer who just started selling them but he's never sold mowers before so I don't know how long that will last. I have a few Exmark and Deere dealers near me, one Hustler that I know the owner real well but you just don't hardly see any Hustler's on trailers around here for some reason. I did get a price from the local Exmark dealer for a Lazer Z model S 52" with ocdc and mulch kit for $10,130 plus tax.
RedMax EBZ8050
RedMax CHT2250
Old 11-12-2014, 05:21 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

I priced several Gravelys (zero turns) today. The 152 with EFI was $8199 and the 152 w/o EFI was $7199. The 252 with EFI is $9599 and W/O is $8999. They currently have $400 off the price listed above and 0% financing for four years. I will most likely stick with the 148 with EFI. I prefer to utilize a local dealer but I would also travel somewhere else if I had to.