Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 11-19-2012, 08:42 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

I just borrow a jet dryer from NASCAR and I'm done in no time.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:33 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl gesner View Post
More power than a backpack blower...yeah, right.
Somewhere out there, is a video floating of the power of blowers, measured by a ball floating in a tube, which shows that of which I speak. I don't want to spend the time to prove a pyrrhic point, so believe what you want. I retired my backpack blower, after not using it for 2 years after I first bought the stihl Kombi. Doesn't make a whit of difference what anybody else uses, I' ll stick with the non-sore shoulders, and the Stihl!
Old 11-19-2012, 09:44 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, and somewhere there's a Leprechaun sitting on his pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:37 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiyDave View Post
Somewhere out there, is a video floating of the power of blowers, measured by a ball floating in a tube, which shows that of which I speak. I don't want to spend the time to prove a pyrrhic point, so believe what you want. I retired my backpack blower, after not using it for 2 years after I first bought the stihl Kombi. Doesn't make a whit of difference what anybody else uses, I' ll stick with the non-sore shoulders, and the Stihl!
ok you stick with your non sore shoulders and underpowered stihl kombi blower and I'll stick with my powerful non sore shoulders br600 magnum stihl blower.

also I'll be here when your ready to take this oh so awesome blower and start at the edge of my backyard and blow all the leaves to the curb just past my front yard with out using anything but the kombi blower.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:35 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I think that the husky harness would kit the RM. Just replaced the straps on my rm top attachement points look the same. It looks as though on the husky the back padding and straps are all in one. My back padding came off there are some extra holes in it I think the husky padding would line up if not holes are easy to make. I would have to see the bottom attachment point but I would guess if its not a direct replacement with a few bits and pieces it should work.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:44 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I will go a step further after looking at a pic on the huskys bottom attachement point I think the harness should fit easy looks like the clip it different but in the same spoy/hole should be a direct swap. Now I wish I looked before I replaced my straps I would have gotten the husky straps.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:57 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

The straps bolt onto a little "tab" on the Husky blower. It looks like they use a hole below the one they do for the Redmax clip. Yes, it is a one piece assembly with the back pad attached to it. Taking a better look at it, I think it very well may work.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:41 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl gesner View Post
The straps bolt onto a little "tab" on the Husky blower. It looks like they use a hole below the one they do for the Redmax clip. Yes, it is a one piece assembly with the back pad attached to it. Taking a better look at it, I think it very well may work.
I wonder if they (the husky straps) could be put onto a Stihl BR600? My old BR600 needs new straps.

Old 11-21-2012, 03:55 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Wrong place for this post...

Old 11-21-2012, 05:39 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I'll go grab a couple pics of the attachment and put them up later. You, Richard I'm sure could figure out a way to attach them. The top attachment is pretty standard...just need a good way to attach the bottom.