Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 12-04-2012, 07:23 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric View Post

Surgery has been canceled today because they want me to see a cardiologist first to be sign off for surgery.

I have an appointment today at 2:15 PM. hopefully I will get my wing fixed tomorrow sometime.

I blame all the BS delays on scum bag lawyer who prey on the medical profession with Malpractice suits.

you are so very right ric... good luck on your surgery...
Old 12-04-2012, 09:31 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

It is a simple matter of making a 4 inch incision and screwing a plate to both sides of the broken bone, not unlike a carpenter would fix a broken board. However I have to be in twilight sleep which is where the problem comes in. I had to go to a outside the VA cardiologist who was total A hole. even his staff admitted he was a jerk and not under their breath either. One nurse kindly said he was an excellent doctor with a horrible bed side manner. I would never go back to this doctor by my own choice.

I have a blocked bundle branch which 15 to 20% of the population has and my daughter tells me they don't treat it because it isn't a big deal. He wanted me to do a complete stress test next week before he would sign me off for surgery. HELLO next week I will be a permanent cripple because their is a time frame after even a simple break like mine. I finally convinced him to sign me off explaining that I run each day with no adverse effects. My resting heart rate is 60 and my BP is 110/70. I also told him I was 10 years older than him and looked 10 years younger than his gray haired fat a$$. Which BTW didn't seem to insult him which was the purpose because I was ready to hit him. What ever, he finally signed me off under the condition the surgery was done at his favorite hospital an not the VA. Because I have to use his favorite hospital the first appointment isn't until Thursday at 1:45pm which is pushing the window or opportunity a little. What do I care where the surgery is done, Obama is borrowing more money from China to pay for it. I just want my wrist fixed.

In the mean time my neighbor who works on a golf course get off a 1 PM. He will pull hose and be my left hand for the next month or so until the doctor signs me off to work. Of course he is a happy camper with the extra money for X mas.

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.