Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 01-26-2013, 07:34 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

You want to talk about a true money pit, it's RC stuff, I used to race 1/10th oval cars. After I quit and got to looking back at the money I was spending I wanted to declare myself insane. It was nothing to spend 2-3 hundred a week. It's a freakin addiction.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:42 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyflyboy30 View Post
Thank you all and yes I know I am sorry for that but I am no't lying about anything I have a THUNDER TIGER Ducati 1/5 RC Motorcycle that put over $1,000 it will do 60mph ,$2,000 Xcell 23cc gas with 60'' RB ,12bl. I got a new Mini Funtana X ARF airplane last week that was over $500 with all the motor and gear. I could wite a book on what have .
Yeah for you and a money pit hobby, imagine what life would be like if you put all that money into paying off your home and invested it into your business.
Old 01-26-2013, 07:44 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpllawncare View Post
You want to talk about a true money pit, it's RC stuff, I used to race 1/10th oval cars. After I quit and got to looking back at the money I was spending I wanted to declare myself insane. It was nothing to spend 2-3 hundred a week. It's a freakin addiction.
RCs are great for the first 20-25 hours. Then it's either modify or repair on a daily basis. Been there, saw what was happening, put the RC car on a shelf and left it there.

Old 01-26-2013, 08:16 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya those planes are awesome. I about got bit on them this morning. Looked around on Ebay & the net and was like forget that.. Those gas powered planes are expensive.. Really cool though...
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-26-2013, 09:30 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

You oughta see what it cost to have a true oval race car and all the crap to keep it up and keep it fast, it was almost like a part time job to keep it going.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:47 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I think we need to start getting nasty and calling eachother names so this thread will get closed.
Old 01-26-2013, 10:54 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

ok You start LOL
Old 01-26-2013, 11:09 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Learn to read!!! I said we, not I. Do you have that much trouble comprehending a simple sentence? If you can't handle that, I'm surprised they even let you operate power equipment....probably only have a couple of fingers and toes left. You southernerns are all the same...
Old 01-27-2013, 12:26 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knox gsl View Post
Yeah for you and a money pit hobby, imagine what life would be like if you put all that money into paying off your home and invested it into your business.
I know I work 7 day's a week every week that is now as I don't know what I will do when grass get's going but I did put lights on my ZT and made a car light in to a head light I put on my head it powered by a 6cell RC car pack.

As for the 580 blower I am going to the dealer Monday as for he will no't call me back .When I call the girl answer the phone says he's no't in and I ask for the price she start's saying the what is the full price I stop her right there tell her he said " You preorder so I am going to give you a super good deal right at cost" .She said "I remember this I will have hem give you a call" This was on Thursday he will no't talk to me.

If he doesn't honor he's agreement I will get it on-line will be shipped to my business address.

Last edited by crazyflyboy30; 01-27-2013 at 12:35 AM.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:29 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyflyboy30 View Post
I know I work 7 day's a week every week that is now as I don't know what I will do when grass get's going but I did put lights on my ZT and made a car light in to a head light I put on my head it powered by a 6cell RC car pack.

As for the 580 blower I am going to the dealer Monday as for he will no't call me back .When I call the girl answer the phone says he's no't in and I ask for the price she start's saying the what is the full price I stop her right there tell her he said " You preorder so I am going to give you a super good deal right at cost" .She said "I remember this I will have hem give you a call" This was on Thursday he will no't talk to me.

If he doesn't orner he's agreement I will get it on-line will be shipped to my business address.
OK? I understood about a 1/3rd of that, sober up in the morning and try again.