Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 05-06-2015, 11:15 PM
LawnSite Member

T&T Mowing LLC

So I figured I would start my own equipment thread since I have enjoyed reading so many others. Anyways here is my story, I am a 17 year old kid from Omaha NE. I have been doing lawncare and landscaping professionally since I was in 7th grade with my dad. We started out doing three commercial office buildings he owns and now I run most of the day to day operations. I decided this year as I can finally drive the whole season to expand our client list considerably currently I am around 25 and am looking into hiring a helper or two as I run solo, except for the officebuildings my brother helps me with. I honestly can't say how long I am going to run with this but I plan on getting the experience of running a business and time management skills before venturing into my career, if I choose not to do lawn care. However, running a small business like this has been my dream forever. Anyways here are two photos of my equipment and my "shop" we also have a 5x8 trailer with a toro proline 48 and a blizzard straight blade and store them in my grandpas garage. I don't like running with a trailer all over the place if I don't have to so my daily load out includes a toro timemaster, craftsman trimmer, echo handblower, ramps, GMC Sierra 1500 2001, huskarvarna backpack blower, like 700cfm I think and a few handtools.
Attached Images

Old 05-06-2015, 11:16 PM
LawnSite Member

A photo of my daily load out
Attached Images