Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 07-18-2015, 11:27 PM
LawnSite Member

New to site

Hello from S. Ohio. I do not have a busn but just purchased my first ZT and hope to find information in regards to this machine and learn how to work on it some.

About me: I am totally disabled Veteran and can no longer work so I piddle around on my 26 acres and just try to stay out of trouble.

I purchase a Simplicity Citation 23/52 but cannot find the model number but was able to find the MFG number and the Serial number along with a Package number.

According to Simplicity's website I need the MODEL number to find any manuals. I looked on the frame just to the left and under the seat but nothing and I also looked at the rear bumper but nothing there either.

The motor complies with 2006 emissions so I am leaning towards a 2006 model.

If anyone has any additional info or can help me please let me know.

The reason I purchased this unit was for several reasons, the most being the affordability at this point, secondly; it is extremely CLEAN and lastly it has the fans on the pump motors.

I hope some of you have something good to say about this mower, I know it is not an 11k machine and personally I don't need such a machine and I believe this will serve my needs perfectly here on my property.

Nice to be part of this forum and hope over time to get to know some of you.

CrazyCarl
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2015, 11:33 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like a good solid mower! Almost like a combo of a husky and ferris. Unfortunately I can't help you other than saying to look for more badges with numbers on them, hopefully someone with more guidance will reply. Welcome to the site though!
Posted via Mobile Device