Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-25-2014, 03:42 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sildoc View Post
Running great. Briggs still purs. Just bought a mzt 61 with the Kawi engine on it. If anyone is looking to buy right now Husqvarna is offering fleet pricing. Basically you buy the mower and can get 3 handhelds or bp blower for free.
We just paid 6400 with blower bagger and the 326 trimmer and hedge trimmer.
Great deal.
That's the same deal I got. I got an edger trimmer and pole saw attachment (edger is detachable) plus the Mzt52 With 28hp Briggs (last year's model. New ones have 26hp) for $5300 out the door. How many hours do you have on your briggs? Is it the endurance commercial? The Briggs is the only thing I am hesitant about. But I have heard the endurance commercial is close to as good as the Vangaurd
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-25-2014, 05:42 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

We ran a few Husqvarna 54s last year with the Briggs engine and at over 750 hours there hasent been a moment they have been in the shop.
We have several older Mz61 which run10 mph , now it's the MZ-T and they are ok as well, there baggers need some work.
Overall the MZ line up is great with a new MZ54s at $3999 can you really ask for more?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-25-2014, 08:25 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brookline View Post
That's the same deal I got. I got an edger trimmer and pole saw attachment (edger is detachable) plus the Mzt52 With 28hp Briggs (last year's model. New ones have 26hp) for $5300 out the door. How many hours do you have on your briggs? Is it the endurance commercial? The Briggs is the only thing I am hesitant about. But I have heard the endurance commercial is close to as good as the Vangaurd
Posted via Mobile Device
We have a little over 200 on it now with the season just getting started. However the hour meter only counts when mowing not just when the engine is running.
As for the 28 hp to 26hp they are the same engine. Briggs had to re label HP ratings this year. Their 28 became a 26 and the 30 became a 28. I figure a new 23hp Kawi costs about 1700 so when the briggs goes if the rest of the mower still has a lot of life in it I will repower it with a kawi.
Old 03-25-2014, 09:12 PM
LawnSite Member

I have one of those 4wd push mowers, honestly I love the thing works great on hills. there is a deal going on, You can get a ZTR and trimmer, and believe another piece of handheld equipment when all is said and done it come to be equal to the regular price of the ZTR. I was just at dealer other day.