Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM
LawnSite Member

Sharing Some Love - Thanks Guys!

Hey everyone, newbie here about to launch into my first season. I have been reading and reading and reading through the gold throughout the threads in this forum while trying to get as prepared as possible to dive in with a plan. I'm not buying into a franchise and this is a new concept in my area. Being able to go through some of the dialogue here has solidified my dedication to venturing into this business.

I want to thank the community for the incite into your trials and techniques, strategies, growth and wisdom. Going back I can see contributors come and go and great conversations with (for the most part,) mutual respect for each other.
I want to thank you long-time regulars in particular. I have been eavesdropping on your posts so much without engaging that it feels a little sneaky.

I hope to grow here too and maybe become a forum celeb myself eventually. Certainly any success my company has ahead will be due in part to the knowledge you are sharing. Mind if I hang?

Jennifer
(mom of two, military wife, go-getter addicted to ridiculously strong coffee - Winter is Coming here in a snowfall capital)