Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-22-2013, 12:23 PM
LawnSite Member

What Software are you using for day to day ?

Hey Everyone what software are you using from day to day ? I am looking to have something at home on my computer as well as my tablet for when im on a job site? I have not bought any product yet but am trying to shop around and find the best product for me and my business . We do about 50 lawns right now but maybe getting a contract for 35 more and need to have something that can help me keep up on billing and a route this maybe the first year i get a second crew so far it has just been me and my part timer. I also do alot of landscaping and mulching so i focus more on that and let my helper handle the lawn. Just looking for ideas ground keep is about 400 is that price pretty good ? Or is it high compared to other software?
Old 01-28-2013, 02:24 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Serviceautopilot. Look into it or ralk to Jonathon. It is an awesome product if you start from the beginning setting it up right. Tracks jobs....routes jobs....lots of ways to schedule... taylor to each customer...plus handles invoicing. If i could get it to email them by itself...i wouldnt have to touch it. Seriously...it is the best one i could find. I tried groundskeeper....jobber......spreadsheets....quick books....and a few others. So regret it for a min....
But......it is only as good as what u put into it. It does take time to get it set up. You wont set 50 customers up in an hour. To really get everything right...it may take an hour per customer. But once you get the hang of it....you can set a new customer up in 10 to 15 minutes....unless they are just a simple mow and go.
Posted via Mobile Device

Tags
billing , invocing , software