Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-08-2013, 06:50 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

2002 Ford F250 SD XLT 4X4 7.3

Good Condition Blue with grey cloth interior.

7.3 Powerstroke Diesel (Best engine ever)
194,xxx miles...If you know this engine, then you know it's just getting broken in. This truck came from Colorado (where they don't use salt) 2 years ago. It was used to haul a camper from CO to NC and back...that's it. I have all of the service records to prove that. It was very well maintained.

I bought this truck for my business, but I have shut down and opened a new business and this truck (as much as I love it) needs to go so that I can fund another type of truck.

It has a western pro plow set up...NO PLOW, just the mount, receivers and wiring harness. I can remove this if you do not want it.
It was only used to plow this year and last year, so it hasn't pushed much snow.

Interior is in excellent condition.

Has a Rhino sprayed in bed liner and I also have a hard tonneau cover for it (not currently installed).

Has towing package with brake controller.

Has sliding rear window.

Power everything.

It runs great and I would drive it cross country tomorrow.

Does have a few blemishes...rear wheel well have started peeling this year (only minor surface rust), damage to top rails of bed from previous owner, dings on tailgate, clear coat starting to peel on bed. I got an estimate today to re-paint the bed for 650ish from the body shop right down the road from me and I will get other quotes.

Other than that, this truck is great! Never gotten stuck, never broke down.

In good condition this truck books (KBB.com) at $12,456. NADA clean retail is $13,325 (average trade in is $9,200)

I have taken the needed cosmetic repairs into consideration and priced it to sell at $10,800

This truck will serve it's new owner very well for many more years and miles. I hate to see it go, but business is business.

Located about 30 mins south of Buffalo, NY.

Will put up more pics tomorrow.

RIP SFC Hall, SGT Forest, CPL Pautsch.I will never forget you guys!

I am the Infantry! Follow me!