Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 01-26-2013, 01:54 AM
LawnSite Member

New mower-Husqvarna ZT

Hi guys- Im looking to purchase another machine for some small residential lawns. Ive done a lot of research and for the price and quality, Im pretty set on going with a Husqvarna P-ZT 6128. All the reviews that Ive read have been pretty positive, and it seems prefect for what Im looking for. I contacted several local dealers and the lowest price around was $4,900. I was just wondering if anyone owns or has any experience or opinions on this machine. Im also curious on how the bagger system works and if it stripes well??? Thanks in advance!
Old 01-26-2013, 11:38 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtstang8706 View Post
Hi guys- Im looking to purchase another machine for some small residential lawns. Ive done a lot of research and for the price and quality, Im pretty set on going with a Husqvarna P-ZT 6128. All the reviews that Ive read have been pretty positive, and it seems prefect for what Im looking for. I contacted several local dealers and the lowest price around was $4,900. I was just wondering if anyone owns or has any experience or opinions on this machine. Im also curious on how the bagger system works and if it stripes well??? Thanks in advance!
Well its got the same deck as the older Yazoo Kees machines... So get ready to buy lots of spindle/ deck parts
Old 01-26-2013, 12:15 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Subscribed.

The deck was made and designed in house
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 01-26-2013, 01:58 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Well I just looked at the Part smart diagrams between the two and I stand corrected! The deck shell and the Idler arm assm. is different. But the Spindles, Idlers and anti scalp wheels (Three biggest problems) are the same as the Commercial Yazoo Kees mid 2000s models.

So I say again, Get ready to buy ^ those parts regularly if used commercially.

Sincerely- A Husqvarna dealer
Old 01-26-2013, 07:35 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroddy View Post
Well I just looked at the Part smart diagrams between the two and I stand corrected! The deck shell and the Idler arm assm. is different. But the Spindles, Idlers and anti scalp wheels (Three biggest problems) are the same as the Commercial Yazoo Kees mid 2000s models.

So I say again, Get ready to buy ^ those parts regularly if used commercially.

Sincerely- A Husqvarna dealer
lol Ok, thank you for doing some research on that one! Im still very interested in the mower and given that it will be used for less than 20 hrs a week, im hoping it will hold up. I just cant find any other mower in this price range with these features. I got a final price quote today. Price includes the mower, blower assisted bagger ($995), set up and tax. Total price : $6,268. Am I correct in thinking this is a good deal?
Old 01-26-2013, 11:03 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds like a great price considering the list price for the machine alone is $7K.