Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-29-2013, 01:36 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Seal coating

Anyone offer this service? Around here 99.999% of residential driveways are all cement. This would be an add on for commercial properties. I'm thinking of branching off my commercial work to a new division focused just on COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SERVICES. Obviously landscape maintenance but also offering seal coating, crack repair, pot hole repair, possibly lot sweeping. I have seen one of the biggest commercial guys around here with a lot sweeper with his logos on it. The reason I see a possible need to branch off for a dedicated commercial entity is to be separated from everyone else that does commercial maintenance. We would be offering these additional services that are not typically done buy the guy that cuts your lawn. I believe it would look more professional to see a business seal coating a parking lot that doesn't have "Bubbas lawn care"on the side of his truck. Not trying to offend anyone if they do it under the same name. Just trying to differentiate my business from the next guy. Thanks