Advanced Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Thread Tools   Display Modes
Old 02-07-2003, 07:50 PM
DLS1's Avatar
DLS1 DLS1 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Kansas City, Mo. area
Posts: 1,619
My suggestion is since you have no experience with schedule C then this year go to a CPA to do your taxes this year.

Go to local library and check out 'JR Lassiter' tax book that comes out every year and other tax manuals and start reading about business deductions, schedule C filing,etc.

Go to IRS web site and start ordering their free booklets about business deductions or anything else your interested in.

Use the Search on this site to do searches for 'tax' or 'deduction' or '179' or 'CPA' or whatever else you can think of related to taxes.

Next year buy H&R Block TaxCut or Turbotax for federal and state and do your own taxes. You will save money and become wiser about keeping track of your business costs/deductions instead of relying on a CPA.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Grand View Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:17 PM.

Page generated in 0.05430 seconds with 8 queries