Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-17-2013, 11:28 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the tag line in the mailers. I may start doing something similar with that on my next advertising media and on my enclosed when I buy one this yr. "Putting Professionalism Back Into The Industry"
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-17-2013, 11:34 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JContracting View Post
I like the tag line in the mailers. I may start doing something similar with that on my next advertising media and on my enclosed when I buy one this yr. "Putting Professionalism Back Into The Industry"
Posted via Mobile Device
That one really came off the top of my head last year. I wanted something that summed our company up in one line, and that's it. I do everything humanly possible and then some to keep everything above board. It really does set us apart from other companies.
People pay you to hold their hand. If you don't like doing it, then you are in the wrong business.
Old 05-19-2013, 04:21 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Got any time to put up some pics? How's season been going? Been running wide open for last 3.5 months.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:52 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats how its been for us! Extremely busy. Finally hired a guy for 30 hrs a week.
People pay you to hold their hand. If you don't like doing it, then you are in the wrong business.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:30 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome good to hear.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:43 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

The great thing about working down here south texas is that work is abundant year through. I'm glad y'all been busy!!
Old 05-21-2013, 05:08 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Bought a 52" great dane today. Turns out it may have hydro issues, will get pics up later today.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:47 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Took your advice on the name change thing. I was googling my business every way I could think of and you're right. Right after my businesses website there were 12 listings for lawnsite posts. I would much rather fly under some customers radars.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:49 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Words you say on the internet can come back to bite you when they are connected to your company name.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:24 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Going to throw a few pics up real quick. Getting crazy (has been for the past several months) can't hardly keep up. Working on repowering a Scag this week, will be putting pics up of that later.
Bought this a few weeks ago, ended up having issues with the wheel motors so we pulled engine.