Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 02-07-2013, 01:28 PM
LawnSite Member

Looking for work in the Clearwater area in June

I am relocating to Clearwater in June. My wife is getting relocated because of a work promotion. I have run a Veteran owned business for years. I am looking for a company that is looking for quality help. For at least a few years, I want to work for someone else so I can learn the job differences that Florida presents.

I have sold off my snow removal equipment. I am taking all my lawn/landscape equipment with me. I am 31 years old. A combat veteran. My work ethic is intense. Please, only serious responses. Contact me if we have something to discuss!!!! Thanks in advance!

A commute is ok.

--Jon

Jon
Old 02-07-2013, 05:40 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Jon

I very much respect the fact you want to work for someone and learn Florida Plants. It shows common sense and a desire to do things correctly. I am sure you will do a good job and make money for anyone WILLING TO LET YOU HELP THEM.

I might suggest you look into working for a L&O pest control company. Even TG/CL if you have to. You will not only learn Florida plants but would be able to get Certified in Pest Control in Florida which is very hard. With a Pesticide License you now stand above the average Lawn Company and can offer FULL SERVICE.

Good Luck

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.