Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-09-2013, 11:01 AM
LawnSite Member

landscape Management Peer Group (GA & SC)

I facilitate a peer group for landscape management companies from several cities in Georgia and South Carolina. We meet one afternoon each month in a central location to discuss problems, learn from one another and implement the best that each business has to offer.

Each month we discuss a specific topic such as; setting and achieving sales goals, hiring and training quality employees, budgeting and managing cash flow, and improving quality and efficiency. Each member also has an opportunity to get help on an individual issue if they wish.

Members of the group are the owners of landscape management companies, doing between $150,000 to $400,000 of business per year, with a strong desire to improve their businesses. Membership is limited to one company per city to promote open discussion and cooperation.

We would ultimately like to have 12 to 16 members and currently have seats available in the cities and/or suburbs of:
Augusta, GA (Martinez, N Augusta, Aiken)
Brunswick, GA (St. Simons, St. Marys/Kingsland)
Charleston, SC (Mt. Pleasant, Summerville, Goosecreek)
Macon, GA (Warner Robins, Milledgeville)

If you don't mind a slightly longer monthly drive we would also welcome a member from the areas around Charlotte, Greenville, or Jacksonville.

Please let me know if you would like more information.
Old 02-15-2013, 10:40 AM
LawnSite Member

I will be working in Augusta, Brunswick and Charleston during the week of Feb 18th - 22nd. Let me know If would like more information about the peer group and I may be able to stop by for a visit while I am in your area.