Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-28-2013, 05:43 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

2001 Chevy 2500HD Extended Cab w/ Plow NJ

Ebay reserve is $4125. Make offers. Additional pics on Ebay. Ebay is without plow. Optional add on.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LS-/1...orcev4exp=true

I'm offloading my 2001 2500HD. It has about 200,000 on the ticker. I am the 4th owner and have had it since 2005 I believe. Since owning it I have replaced nearly every part on the truck. Everything from window motors, to wheel hubs, SS brake and fuel lines, engine emissions parts, on and on. The truck has always been maintained as long as I've had it. This fall it got a complete go over with the body off frame. Went through and dealt with rust via POR15, the cab got new rockers as well. The lines are all new, and the brakes were fully inspected and questionable items replaced. The truck runs good, idles smooth, and is fully functional. Tires are 90% or better Geolander A/T's.

The bad is that the interior and body are about a 5-6. There area few dents and there are 2 recent issues that I have not had time to tend to. 1. The passenger lower BJ is worn. I have the Napa replacement which I will provide, but I just have not had time. 2. The second is a very minute oil leak from the engine. It only flows when the truck is running, and it is very slow. At this time it can drive maybe 30 hours and only lose a quart if that.

The truck comes with a 2004 Western UltraMount 8' Pro Plow that is fully functional. I just replaced the pump seal last week, and it had a new motor and resevoir tank last summer. It could use a pivot sleeve replacement, but it is not totally necessary yet. After that it would be tight as new.

The truck passed NJ inspection in December and is good till Dec 2013. It runs clean and no emissions issues so it should continue to pass.

It is located in Newton, NJ 07860 and is available to test drive and inspection with appointment.

For plowsite members I'm coming straight out and asking $7000 instead of haggling. That is pretty firm. If you want the truck and not the plow I will remove all plow items and you can have the truck for $5000. It will be going for sale at a higher asking price elsewhere in a few days, so if you are interested please come see it.

973-Nine Zero 3 - 06Three7
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3660.jpg (82.7 KB, 70 views)