Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 08-09-2013, 05:09 PM
k.landscapes k.landscapes is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Glen Mills, PA
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena landscaping View Post
Work looks great, your gonna like the 435 they are very light weight and easy to use!
Thank you. I was using it around my house today and so far I am loving it.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-21-2013, 01:55 PM
k.landscapes k.landscapes is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Glen Mills, PA
Posts: 71
Sold the srm210 and bought 2 used srm230s


Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-21-2013, 01:58 PM
k.landscapes k.landscapes is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Glen Mills, PA
Posts: 71
Also did a small tree job, just cut 2 pretty big branches
Before:

After:

Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10-21-2013, 02:06 PM
k.landscapes k.landscapes is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Glen Mills, PA
Posts: 71

Also got to use this awesome stihl saw

Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-21-2013, 06:53 PM
Tyler259 Tyler259 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 101
Nice, be careful cutting on a ladder. That's a good saw, perfect weight to power IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 10-21-2013, 07:22 PM
brandoncuts54's Avatar
brandoncuts54 brandoncuts54 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Posts: 786
Looks good man. i started with a craftsman tractor then got there zero turn used off a guy loved that thing. I see brogan in the backround of ur pic .. did u get ur scag off of them?? and also how old are u?
__________________
--B. Irvine Enterprises Inc.--

-- Specializing in Quality Lawn Care and Landscape Contracting--

21 Years Old
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 10-21-2013, 11:46 PM
k.landscapes k.landscapes is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Glen Mills, PA
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler259 View Post
Nice, be careful cutting on a ladder. That's a good saw, perfect weight to power IMO.
Yeah extra precaution is taken when on ladders, and that saw was pretty awesome to use for the job
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 10-21-2013, 11:48 PM
k.landscapes k.landscapes is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Glen Mills, PA
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoncuts54 View Post
Looks good man. i started with a craftsman tractor then got there zero turn used off a guy loved that thing. I see brogan in the backround of ur pic .. did u get ur scag off of them?? and also how old are u?
Yeah! I bought it off of them early this year and have some plans to buy some more stuff off of them next year. I just turned 18 last month and trying to kick it into gear to set this up as my career path.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 10-22-2013, 07:43 AM
brandoncuts54's Avatar
brandoncuts54 brandoncuts54 is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Posts: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.landscapes View Post
Yeah! I bought it off of them early this year and have some plans to buy some more stuff off of them next year. I just turned 18 last month and trying to kick it into gear to set this up as my career path.
Posted via Mobile Device
Good man thats what i did started just like u. I actually put some bids iin for commercial places this season against brogan and thats how i know them. How are u able to buy equipment off of them?
__________________
--B. Irvine Enterprises Inc.--

-- Specializing in Quality Lawn Care and Landscape Contracting--

21 Years Old
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 10-22-2013, 08:58 AM
k.landscapes k.landscapes is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Glen Mills, PA
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandoncuts54 View Post
Good man thats what i did started just like u. I actually put some bids iin for commercial places this season against brogan and thats how i know them. How are u able to buy equipment off of them?
It was actually through craigslist but he was super cool and was telling me about how he started and all and told me he will keep me posted on when he sells pff bunches of equipment.
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:33 PM.

Page generated in 0.09748 seconds with 8 queries