lesco spreader sprayer stand on
case 1845
western plows
Old 02-27-2013, 09:58 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

clothes make the man but going naked makes the woman. :P
Old 02-27-2013, 11:06 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Just read this whole thread, so many classic posts! I am still laughing... I forget who said it but somebody was talking about "basketball shorts" This is hilarious because at my old company, we would see guys doing this all the time(greater boston area) and we would just die laughing... Personally, I wear pants all year long just because I feel more protected in them. I see nothing wrong with shorts if that works for you, especially if you are on a mower exclusively. But basketball shorts? I mean, come on? I think the ultimate combination would definitely be white basketball shorts with neon stripes, generic work boots with the laces untied(maybe lugz?), a just lit newport hanging out of the mouth, and then the sideways hat..... and that, in and of itself, is going to be something really cool like "Son's of Anarchy!" Hahahahaha! I love it! Basketball Shorts!
Old 02-27-2013, 11:12 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

if i were gonna wear shorts they would be basketball shorts. it would be much cooler than khaki shorts in 100 degree temps. plus i wouldn't wanna get my good shorts dirty and worn out.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:12 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsden&Son View Post
Just read this whole thread, so many classic posts! I am still laughing... I forget who said it but somebody was talking about "basketball shorts" This is hilarious because at my old company, we would see guys doing this all the time(greater boston area) and we would just die laughing... Personally, I wear pants all year long just because I feel more protected in them. I see nothing wrong with shorts if that works for you, especially if you are on a mower exclusively. But basketball shorts? I mean, come on? I think the ultimate combination would definitely be white basketball shorts with neon stripes, generic work boots with the laces untied(maybe lugz?), a just lit newport hanging out of the mouth, and then the sideways hat..... and that, in and of itself, is going to be something really cool like "Son's of Anarchy!" Hahahahaha! I love it! Basketball Shorts!
hahahahahahaa 2x this
Old 02-28-2013, 01:21 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Armsden how did you know what our uniforms looked like?

I find it funny we will be working on the beach and we dress decent and keep our trucks fairly clean.

Then we'll see these companies with BEAT trucks and their workers look like they just stepped out of a rap video, the EXACT outfit you describe, mowing million dollar restaurants, stores, and ocean front homes