Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #191  
Old 09-29-2013, 02:53 PM
michiganmower10 michiganmower10 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Livingston County, MI
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena landscaping View Post
Well I'm gonna start praying nothing goes wrong with mine
Posted via Mobile Device
Well i hope as well, i dont want to bring any bad news and im sure theres plenty of people on this site to defend them i just now what the local dealer has told me, then again it depends on how hard it will get ran, ive put close to 500hrs since i bought the machine in mid may, if i had owned it the whole year i would of put close to or over 1000hrs on it search toro on the site and see if theres any reviews.
__________________
Tyler's Lawn Maintenance
65 accts
Equipment:
-97' F-250HD Ext. Cab Long Bed 5.8L 4x4
-08' Exmark Lazer Z 28HP EFI/60" Triton
-05' Ferris 15HP/48" Ultrabelt GD
-09' Craftsman 7.5HP/22"
-98' MTD 5HP/21"
-00' Shindaiwa T-230 Trimmer
-06'/12' Shindaiwa T-242 Trimmers
-12' Shindaiwa LE-242 Stick edger
-11' Redmax 7150 BP Blower
-00' Redmax 4300 BP Blower
-06' Craftsman 5HP Edger
-05' HaulinUt 6x12
-13' PoulanPro 18" Chainsaw
-02' Craftsman Bushwacker HedgeTrimmers
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 09-29-2013, 04:27 PM
Arena landscaping's Avatar
Arena landscaping Arena landscaping is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: wayne
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmower10 View Post
Well i hope as well, i dont want to bring any bad news and im sure theres plenty of people on this site to defend them i just now what the local dealer has told me, then again it depends on how hard it will get ran, ive put close to 500hrs since i bought the machine in mid may, if i had owned it the whole year i would of put close to or over 1000hrs on it search toro on the site and see if theres any reviews.
I will the one i have only has 430 on it so hopefully it will last
__________________
Wayne Pa
14 years old
lots of equipment
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 09-29-2013, 05:36 PM
michiganmower10 michiganmower10 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Livingston County, MI
Posts: 190
the only other thing i would mention and minor at that is when you come to the end of pass when your doing your 3 or 4 whatever point turn to avoid scuffing, watch the back ends of the deck, if there anything like the next gen lazers there no rear scalp wheel near the corners and if there's a high spot or uneven ground near the back edge when you back up you scalp pretty bad.
__________________
Tyler's Lawn Maintenance
65 accts
Equipment:
-97' F-250HD Ext. Cab Long Bed 5.8L 4x4
-08' Exmark Lazer Z 28HP EFI/60" Triton
-05' Ferris 15HP/48" Ultrabelt GD
-09' Craftsman 7.5HP/22"
-98' MTD 5HP/21"
-00' Shindaiwa T-230 Trimmer
-06'/12' Shindaiwa T-242 Trimmers
-12' Shindaiwa LE-242 Stick edger
-11' Redmax 7150 BP Blower
-00' Redmax 4300 BP Blower
-06' Craftsman 5HP Edger
-05' HaulinUt 6x12
-13' PoulanPro 18" Chainsaw
-02' Craftsman Bushwacker HedgeTrimmers
Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 09-29-2013, 09:19 PM
Arena landscaping's Avatar
Arena landscaping Arena landscaping is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: wayne
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmower10 View Post
the only other thing i would mention and minor at that is when you come to the end of pass when your doing your 3 or 4 whatever point turn to avoid scuffing, watch the back ends of the deck, if there anything like the next gen lazers there no rear scalp wheel near the corners and if there's a high spot or uneven ground near the back edge when you back up you scalp pretty bad.
I did notice that but I haven't had any problems with the deck scalping but the one thing is that the tires are awful I hate them so much.
__________________
Wayne Pa
14 years old
lots of equipment
Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 09-29-2013, 09:34 PM
michiganmower10 michiganmower10 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Livingston County, MI
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena landscaping View Post
I did notice that but I haven't had any problems with the deck scalping but the one thing is that the tires are awful I hate them so much.
Right, the tires are more narrow and taller, arnt they carlisle's? I like the turfmasters on just about everything.
__________________
Tyler's Lawn Maintenance
65 accts
Equipment:
-97' F-250HD Ext. Cab Long Bed 5.8L 4x4
-08' Exmark Lazer Z 28HP EFI/60" Triton
-05' Ferris 15HP/48" Ultrabelt GD
-09' Craftsman 7.5HP/22"
-98' MTD 5HP/21"
-00' Shindaiwa T-230 Trimmer
-06'/12' Shindaiwa T-242 Trimmers
-12' Shindaiwa LE-242 Stick edger
-11' Redmax 7150 BP Blower
-00' Redmax 4300 BP Blower
-06' Craftsman 5HP Edger
-05' HaulinUt 6x12
-13' PoulanPro 18" Chainsaw
-02' Craftsman Bushwacker HedgeTrimmers
Reply With Quote
  #196  
Old 09-29-2013, 10:09 PM
Arena landscaping's Avatar
Arena landscaping Arena landscaping is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: wayne
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmower10 View Post
Right, the tires are more narrow and taller, arnt they carlisle's? I like the turfmasters on just about everything.
They are carlisles but they are not turfmasters they are the turfsaver and they suck allot
__________________
Wayne Pa
14 years old
lots of equipment
Reply With Quote
  #197  
Old 09-30-2013, 12:19 PM
michiganmower10 michiganmower10 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Livingston County, MI
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena landscaping View Post
They are carlisles but they are not turfmasters they are the turfsaver and they suck allot
yeah thats the only thing i didnt like about the new ones, the cut on the older ones and ive had a few guys agree with me are better on the older ones, the newer ones can hold better hills etc but that doesnt do me sh*t if they damage propertys or cant leave a even cut.
__________________
Tyler's Lawn Maintenance
65 accts
Equipment:
-97' F-250HD Ext. Cab Long Bed 5.8L 4x4
-08' Exmark Lazer Z 28HP EFI/60" Triton
-05' Ferris 15HP/48" Ultrabelt GD
-09' Craftsman 7.5HP/22"
-98' MTD 5HP/21"
-00' Shindaiwa T-230 Trimmer
-06'/12' Shindaiwa T-242 Trimmers
-12' Shindaiwa LE-242 Stick edger
-11' Redmax 7150 BP Blower
-00' Redmax 4300 BP Blower
-06' Craftsman 5HP Edger
-05' HaulinUt 6x12
-13' PoulanPro 18" Chainsaw
-02' Craftsman Bushwacker HedgeTrimmers
Reply With Quote
  #198  
Old 09-30-2013, 12:34 PM
Arena landscaping's Avatar
Arena landscaping Arena landscaping is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: wayne
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmower10 View Post
yeah thats the only thing i didnt like about the new ones, the cut on the older ones and ive had a few guys agree with me are better on the older ones, the newer ones can hold better hills etc but that doesnt do me sh*t if they damage propertys or cant leave a even cut.
Mine has a nice cut so far I like it but I am putting turf masters on it soon
Posted via Mobile Device
Reply With Quote
  #199  
Old 09-30-2013, 08:39 PM
Armsden&Son Armsden&Son is online now
LawnSite Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: adirondacks, NY
Posts: 2,039
What's goin on with the tires Arena? What don't you like about them?
Reply With Quote
  #200  
Old 09-30-2013, 10:17 PM
Arena landscaping's Avatar
Arena landscaping Arena landscaping is online now
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: wayne
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsden&Son View Post
What's goin on with the tires Arena? What don't you like about them?
The Tires suck man they cant hold hills or anything even on flat ground i have no traction! all that happens is my tires spin it sucks.
__________________
Wayne Pa
14 years old
lots of equipment
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:27 PM.

Page generated in 0.06935 seconds with 8 queries