Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-03-2013, 12:36 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Oh that would make sense. Sorry for all the questions but do you go and mow then the crew just meets up later and does the trimming?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-03-2013, 12:38 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Hey man its all good keep asking but yea hi take one guy along to trim and blow and leave to guys with the truck to trim and mow and blow
Old 03-03-2013, 01:01 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Now I got it! You pretty much made another crew I thought you just took the mower and cut, I was thinking that doesn't make much sense haha. How much did you get it for?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-03-2013, 01:34 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green-Man View Post
Now I got it! You pretty much made another crew I thought you just took the mower and cut, I was thinking that doesn't make much sense haha. How much did you get it for?
Posted via Mobile Device
It was my uncles and I borrowed it for a job and he just let me keep it if you want you can pm me if you have any other questions or you just wanna discuss it.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:44 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Will do!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-03-2013, 09:54 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

But the thing about the deere is that there is no manual clutch which means the gear always grind when you shift. Also the bed is way to small i have made it work but it is the smallest out of every other utv in the industry. This thing is great on gas though I will go sometimes three weeks of using it every day before filling the tank up>
Old 03-04-2013, 01:24 AM
LawnSite Member

is this your company or your uncles?
Old 03-04-2013, 03:38 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

My question too! I thought u were just in your neighborhood... Now you have 3 guys working for you? From 100 fliers! I'm super confused. 14 years old owning a hd truck, equipment and everything...... At 14 I was doing great for myself .... Key word..."myself".... I had a 48" walk behind ex mark, a split boom stihl km with trimmer and edger and an echo pb755t blower. There was no way in hell I would be hiring three guys!!!! I don't even have three guys working for me now and I'm 20 and have 215k in sales!!!!! Come on kid!!!! Please please please tell the truth or no one is going to appreciate your business besides your parents!!!!

Your advertisements in your other thread looked good, but it showed your stinginess by only spending 10 dollars on fliers! But you can afford an 800 dollar saw? I think not...... If its your parents stuff , then say that, then we can all be proud when you turn 16 and by yourself a truck with all your hard earned money....

I just don't want another deleted thread .... Keep it real and keep it honest so we can help you!!! I'm begging you!!!

Insured and Licensed
Old 03-04-2013, 07:04 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena landscaping View Post
But the thing about the deere is that there is no manual clutch which means the gear always grind when you shift. Also the bed is way to small i have made it work but it is the smallest out of every other utv in the industry. This thing is great on gas though I will go sometimes three weeks of using it every day before filling the tank up>
It seems so awesome to have!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-04-2013, 07:10 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLONGLANDSCAPING View Post
My question too! I thought u were just in your neighborhood... Now you have 3 guys working for you? From 100 fliers! I'm super confused. 14 years old owning a hd truck, equipment and everything...... At 14 I was doing great for myself .... Key word..."myself".... I had a 48" walk behind ex mark, a split boom stihl km with trimmer and edger and an echo pb755t blower. There was no way in hell I would be hiring three guys!!!! I don't even have three guys working for me now and I'm 20 and have 215k in sales!!!!! Come on kid!!!! Please please please tell the truth or no one is going to appreciate your business besides your parents!!!!

Your advertisements in your other thread looked good, but it showed your stinginess by only spending 10 dollars on fliers! But you can afford an 800 dollar saw? I think not...... If its your parents stuff , then say that, then we can all be proud when you turn 16 and by yourself a truck with all your hard earned money....

I just don't want another deleted thread .... Keep it real and keep it honest so we can help you!!! I'm begging you!!!
That's what I was thinking as well.
Posted via Mobile Device