Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-25-2013, 07:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I own a repair shop and landscape business so I'm picky about what I keep so you know if I'm keeping it its all the way right.. Cause all my equipment is crispy
Old 02-25-2013, 07:15 PM
LawnSite Member

ive got that blue 2500hd still with the meyer lot pro and it barely squats and i think they might only be a couple hundred pounds difference. The only good about meyers is their no questions asked warranty. i was lucky enough to sub for a good friend who pays out well and the meyers has taken a beating and the plow is holding up well the pump is the problem is actually split in half, so they were able to put it back together and hold up but i told the dealer i want it rebuilt free of charge.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:15 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopnotchER View Post
I got a brand new sulky in box, new micro mulch in box, new bagger never used, new spare tire and two sets of new blades. New tires on mower, new belts, new blades and all new fluids and filters. Would have to get 3500$ for all that bro! I don't want to sell it.. Just bought it but eveything is for sale for the right price.. EXcept the mini skid... That's my baby until I get a ditchwitch 650
Yeah, that's fair for everything that gos with it. If I had more yards that I needed a smaller mower for, I'd be real into it cause it's so clean.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:18 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

plow on truck

heres the plow on my f350 powerstroke.. its heavy on that so im sure your gonna want a beefed up truck so u dont look like a dumbass with your rear end 4' in the air lol
Attached Images

Old 02-25-2013, 07:22 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I hear you on that ethan... I dont even like plowing i just have it to keep my customers happy..
Old 02-25-2013, 07:24 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Just scrubbed down the new enclosed trailer I can't wait till we'd to get my lettering put on... Then I'm going to seal the floor next warm day
Old 02-25-2013, 07:26 PM
LawnSite Member

ohh i thought it was a straight blade haha the v blade i always thought was a little over kill (dealer tried selling me a 1/2 yr old 8.5 meyer super v). Meyer recommended it but i thought hell no my 7.5 does my drives and the guy im working for upgraded to a western 8ft and a wideout. I love the wideout but he has it on his dump and it lifts the back end with no ballast lol. Yeah i hear i only plow just to keep customers happy and to have something to do during winter.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:30 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I had a straight blade last year on my old truck and I love the vblade I can do a lot of things I could do with the straight
Old 02-25-2013, 07:44 PM
LawnSite Member

thats the thing i regret now is the larger the lot the longer and harder it is to plow and i have used trucks with a v plow and loved it. If i had to do it over again i would go with a v plow or a wideout/XLS.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:48 AM
LawnSite Member

Nice setup man! I have a Western wideout on my F250 powerstoke (7.3) and she dosent drop barely at all in the front.. I have a 14 ft Ebling back blade as well on the back and when I have both on its completely level and when I have just the wideout on it barely drops at all. Now I bought this truck from an older man and it was never plowed with before this winter so the front end may just not be worn out yet but only time will tell I guess