Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 02-25-2013, 11:03 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Thank you Equipguy

I am not sure how long it will take Equipguy to see this, as I know he does not frequent the site much any more, but I just wanted to give a public thank you to him for his support to me and my company.

When I was just starting out down here, Equipguy gave me roughly 8 accounts, as he was getting out of the industry. He did not sell them to me or ask for anything in return, he simply wanted to make sure that the customers were taken care of upon his departure/retirement and I believe he hoped he would help a young start up get through some of the rough periods of first starting out, which it did.

Recently Equipguy emailed about a potential commercial install that he knew of and asked if I would be interested in. He put me in contact with the person in charge as well as informed them of my company. While not a huge job but still several thousands of dollars worth of work it will all help the bottom line and of course has gotten my foot in the door with several estimates being asked for now as well including the maintenance of the property.

We are installing the commercial install this coming Sunday and I owe it to Equipguy and his connections and for keeping me in mind, for taking the time to ensure that I knew even though he has long left the industry. I truly appreciate it Equipguy as well as all you have done to ensure that my business got through the rough times when first starting out down here.

People like Equipguy are one of the many things that make this site a step above the rest.

Providing Lawn Services, Landscape Installations and Solutions and Sod Services in the Oviedo Florida Market

If you aspire to a six-figure income, don't get advice from someone making $18,000 a year!
Old 02-27-2013, 10:04 PM
LawnSite Member

Well said.
Posted via Mobile Device