Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-02-2013, 01:55 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

very nice site, you have similar products to what we already use. we happen to use redkap shirts and pants, orange and green respectively. how much to custom embroider a logo on to a shirt? approx is all i am looking for. currently we sew patches onto each shirt, but always looking for a better deal(who isnt?)
Old 03-02-2013, 02:29 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soduniforms View Post
There is no design fee. There are cost to run certain jobs. And there are a lot of variables to the cost. No quote can be accurate until the uniform company knows the product, how many locations to be imprinted, size of logo, colors, quantity, and so forth.
For example your order, but when you run a hat and polos, they cannot run on the same machine. So they are single items from a production stand point. Lower quantities cost a little more. That being said you picked some very nice items (high end), Izod Ragland performance polo, and flexfit athletic mesh. If you would like a hat or polo, that is not quite as expensive, we have those as well.
In addition 20% would bring close to $5 off that hat.
I realize everyone has their opinion, I was just hoping to give some insight.
I understand the hat and polo obviously can't run on the same machine. The cost per shirt dosen't bug me as I looked at them for what I need and the price is actually pretty good. In fact all your standard prices are pretty good.

My thought is why if I decide to order multiple quantities of the same exact brand shirt with the same logo on the left chest, are each shirt marked up (in this case $17.50 ea) from the original price of $25.99? If that is 1 time fee per product that's a really good deal, otherwise that's a pretty steep markup on each shirt.

I did that through the design studio which when you hit the checkout and it asks for a credit card to process the order that dosen't look to me like it's running a quote, or am I missing something?

I'm just curious is all because where I order from online now, it's a flat $25.00 cost to run the whole job as long as you order 4 or meet whatever minimum which isn't much.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:39 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Just submitted my order for t-shirts. Can't wait for them to arrive!
Exmark TTHP 36"
225 Gal MN Wanner Skid Sprayer
8' Boss RT3 Straight Blade

Licensed Applicator

Graduate - Anoka Technical College w/ Associate's in Hort/Landscape - May 2013
In business since Feb 2011
23 Years Old

When you have systems, you have control.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:54 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cslawnandlandscape View Post
I understand the hat and polo obviously can't run on the same machine. The cost per shirt dosen't bug me as I looked at them for what I need and the price is actually pretty good. In fact all your standard prices are pretty good.

My thought is why if I decide to order multiple quantities of the same exact brand shirt with the same logo on the left chest, are each shirt marked up (in this case $17.50 ea) from the original price of $25.99? If that is 1 time fee per product that's a really good deal, otherwise that's a pretty steep markup on each shirt.

I did that through the design studio which when you hit the checkout and it asks for a credit card to process the order that dosen't look to me like it's running a quote, or am I missing something?

I'm just curious is all because where I order from online now, it's a flat $25.00 cost to run the whole job as long as you order 4 or meet whatever minimum which isn't much.
I apologize I don't really understand your question about pricing. If you can find those items at a better price with your logo on it, than you have a good deal.
At the bottom right there is a calculate price button so you don't have to go through the check out price.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:59 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Will you be adding custom fleece sweatshirts to your product line?
Exmark TTHP 36"
225 Gal MN Wanner Skid Sprayer
8' Boss RT3 Straight Blade

Licensed Applicator

Graduate - Anoka Technical College w/ Associate's in Hort/Landscape - May 2013
In business since Feb 2011
23 Years Old

When you have systems, you have control.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:09 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grassman177 View Post
very nice site, you have similar products to what we already use. we happen to use redkap shirts and pants, orange and green respectively. how much to custom embroider a logo on to a shirt? approx is all i am looking for. currently we sew patches onto each shirt, but always looking for a better deal(who isnt?)
If you don't mind send me a private message. How many do buy in a year? What does your logo look like? We can get the exact shirt and pants you have if you want (we carry red map)
Would you be open to have me quote you Cornerstone?

Another thing to keep in mind is that we will be carrying Dickies full line within the next week or so ( should be online soon), if you are interested.

Thanks
Craig
Old 03-04-2013, 07:13 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Had a difficult time checking out, at first there was some error using the credit card checkout. Solved the problem by using the same card, through paypal lol.

My picture thread:
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=374000
Old 03-04-2013, 07:41 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Grasscutter View Post
Had a difficult time checking out, at first there was some error using the credit card checkout. Solved the problem by using the same card, through paypal lol.
Thanks for the order... and the feedback! Could you private message me the type of card you used (or tried to use) so I can look into this matter?

Thanks again!
Old 03-04-2013, 07:42 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I tried it with one of my Visas and it didn't work. Used the same card via PayPal and it worked.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-04-2013, 07:48 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JContracting View Post
I tried it with one of my Visas and it didn't work. Used the same card via PayPal and it worked.
Posted via Mobile Device
I was curious about the paypal orders! I did not realize there was a problem til now. I am working on it now, and it will be resolved shortly!

Thanks again for your orders!