Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-04-2013, 08:38 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Hello SODUNIFORMS, I'm wondering what size of t-shirt to get, Im average build 6 foot tall, the shirt is just the standard ash t-shirt, thanks.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:02 PM
LawnSite Member

Our sizes are very relative to the ones in retail stores. So, whatever you usually wear, would work. If I had to guess, I would say XL. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks
Old 03-04-2013, 09:18 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks, I just placed an order, but there was an error at checkout, there is no option for paypal.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:28 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Found the paypal option, thanks I sent you an email for cancel the first order and proceed with paypal, thanks very much.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:23 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I just spent over an hour trying to upload my logo (a .pdf file) onto a cap with no success. For starters the hat I picked faces to the side, and there's no way to rotate it to put my logo on the FRONT. The square just shows up on the side, and not even completely on the hat, lol. Secondly after 3 attempts of uploading my file nothing shows up at all, it's just blank. Also was interested in the polyester shirts, but without being able to put my hands on one I really don't want to commit to them. I've found that not many actually work, breathe, nearly as well as the tag lets on.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:32 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Rose View Post
I just spent over an hour trying to upload my logo (a .pdf file) onto a cap with no success. For starters the hat I picked faces to the side, and there's no way to rotate it to put my logo on the FRONT. The square just shows up on the side, and not even completely on the hat, lol. Secondly after 3 attempts of uploading my file nothing shows up at all, it's just blank. Also was interested in the polyester shirts, but without being able to put my hands on one I really don't want to commit to them. I've found that not many actually work, breathe, nearly as well as the tag lets on.
Hi Jason, If you would like, send me the file (craig@soduniforms.com). I will test and possibly reformat the file to help you with the process. Do you have a particular polyester shirt you like? If you are looking for a polyester T either the C2 or the ST350 are good ones. Just type it in the search bar and they will come up.

Thanks
Old 03-04-2013, 10:42 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

My card was a Visa credit card as well. Tried two actually, both ended up with an error message saying something about required sales tax info not being present or something.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 03-04-2013, 10:44 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Grasscutter View Post
My card was a Visa credit card as well. Tried two actually, both ended up with an error message saying something about required sales tax info not being present or something.
Posted via Mobile Device
I have been on hold with the CC processing company for the past hour. The problem has been identified, should be working soon.
Thanks for the feed back!
Old 03-04-2013, 11:08 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I believe you did this last year and ended up a lot of people not being able to contact you when you got busy.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:26 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sildoc View Post
I believe you did this last year and ended up a lot of people not being able to contact you when you got busy.
Last time we received a tremendous response. Which was great, but the process was manual. There was a website but it was not interactive, it was informative. So there was phone calls, quotes, invoicing and art proofs, all before production.
This time around we have the website to take care of all this. In addition we have more employees to help. If I am not available, Peter is, as well as others. We look forward to working with everyone this year!